Who is this!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazzaboi

Recruit
8wgmy9.jpg

I captured him! What should I do with him and who is he? I dont really need the money since im rich but what can this gem do? :eek:

Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot I should of posted this in quick questions quick answers section sorry I forgot!

He's a unique spawn character. Basically they spawn an army every so often, and it's a completion requirement to defeat them. If you make him leave, he wont spawn again.

The qualis gem
lets you trade with quifgen, hire noldor and form pendor knight orders. (and some... secret things????)

Get the gem. You can get 50k easily but the gem is priceless.
More info here.
http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Qualis_Gems

You attacked an enemy that you don't even know and won? Sir, you have my respect.

You defeated Aeldiran and his Noldor??
May I ask your difficulty settings and the size of that army when you engaged them? :mrgreen:

In my games they are unbeatable until you have several sizeable armies following yours (in mine he commands a 1100+ army of doom), and that happens way too late in game, certainly not before getting access to Elacrai.

In my main game, he had 600 people, I took him on with 500, got him down to 100 men, had to retreat, was halfway back with my restocked army when I got the message that a Jatu army had killed him :grin:

(109% difficulty or similar, army made up of rangers, arm xbow, huscarls, knights and immortals.)

mah4lf.jpg

He had just come out of a battle with about 250 troops...

I had about 100 empire immortals and 25 armored bowmen.. But there was another lord helping me in battle who had 100 troops..

:smile:

incase any of you wonderd I then captured a jatu leader guy.. and now I have a rune two handed sword thing and rune bow!!

EDIT: oh and.. can somebody tell me where the main noldor area is? i wanna try make friends with them!

Who said the Noldor have an area? What are you implying? Surely if there was such a thing, they wouldn't reveal it to the likes of you? Furthermore, it's far more fun to work it out for yourself, so I wouldn't read about it. If it existed. Which it doesn't.

The forest with the lake next to laria. Be warned, they will attack you on sight until you help them a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom