When did you first play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Title says most of it. Don't know if there's a thread for this already as the search keeps bugging up for me!

I first played Mount&Blade over 5 yeas ago at school, tho never buying it till few years ago. I'll always remember riding down the map and suddenly a horde of elite riders attacked me and ended the game once I lost.. think I cried as I was 10-11 at the time.. die hard.  :twisted:

I think I discovered it right off the bat when it released, on one of my fading IN STORE game searches, the box cover grabbed me. Since I was a kid was pulled in from Diablo 1 weapon list and DARK AGE OF CAMELOT armor presentation for hibernians.

Not being some regular RTS that usually becomes the case, I was hooked instantly, especially when I found I could ride out bands of horsemen and eliminate them for their goodies.

or base my army held back and eliminate single handedly half of the outnumbering forces on my own.

/flex --- /dies with warband, seems to be a different maneuverability impact or somethng....

I found it one day at Best Buy and was intrigued by the cover art. I played it and was confused at first, then I figured it out and was hooked.

I remember spending countless hours roaming the lands under different banners, It was and still is one of my favorite games ever.

I grabbed this while it was still in beta, version 0.632 just like Swearingen. It was really cheap and my purchase still applies now. It's cool to see how this went from a cult following to major mainstream exposure over the past several years!

I just picked it up off of a steam sale in 2011. It has since refused to give up my soul. Also, it has to be one of my favorite sandbox games out there.

Back
Top Bottom