What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dialogue is a mix of atrocious and hilarious. Otherwise it's phenomenal. Especially the 50/50 division in the setting between the dark ages and the modern nights.

Teofish said:
The dialogue is a mix of atrocious and hilarious. Otherwise it's phenomenal. Especially the 50/50 division in the setting between the dark ages and the modern nights.

NEIGH
NEIGH
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGH

I checked my bank account and found 2 online buys that I didn't order (luckily just 10€). Blocked the card inmediatly.
10 minutes later, realized I've blocked the debit card, the card used was the supposedly more secure credit card, which I don't remember using for anything online in the last 2 years because I already had the debit one for that. WTF? 
So now I have no card to buy anything online. In Christmas. During Steam sales :mad:

Danath said:
I checked my bank account and found 2 online buys that I didn't order (luckily just 10€). Blocked the card inmediatly.
10 minutes later, realized I've blocked the debit card, the card used was the supposedly more secure credit card, which I don't remember using for nothing online in the last 2 years because I already had the debit one for that. WTF? 
So now I have no card to buy anything online. In Christmas. During Steam sales :mad:

:lol:

No way you could use paypal?

They send the new cards (everything free) to my home. Except the bank still has my parent's as "home", and can't change that online; I'll have to make a call tomorrow morning and hope for the best. Thing is, we are taking a flight to my brother's, I won't be home till the 6th.
Apparently I can use Skrill (Really? You changed Moneybookers for that name?) for no charge in the meanwhile, but requires time. That thing is crap now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom