WesternCraft v1 - Development Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

OMG i just found this mod, sounds awesome..
ill give it to my friends when patch is released! :grin:

I would love for this to be released maybe in, possibly, April? It could be late April, I dont know **** about how long coding takes. Its just a suggestion. :smile:

Frank_Zhang said:
I would love for this to be released maybe in, possibly, April? It could be late April, I dont know **** about how long coding takes. Its just a suggestion. :smile:

lol I don't think demanding a release date is a very considerate suggestion. Just sayin...

Here's a list of all the firearms that will be in v0.18.

Long Arms
  • Springfield M1861
  • Springfield M1861 (bayonet)
  • Springfield M1886 Carbine
  • Springfield M1886 Carbine (bayonet)
  • Hawken Rifle
  • Sharps Rifle
  • Sharps Carbine
  • Winchester Rifle
  • Winchester M1887 Shotgun
  • Spencer Repeating Rifle
  • Spencer Carbine
  • Coach Gun
  • Winchester Hotchkiss
  • Evans Repeating Carbine
  • Remington-Lee M1885
  • Remington Rolling Block Rifle

Handguns
  • Colt Peacemaker
  • Colt Dragoon
  • Colt Baby Dragoon
  • S&W Model 2
  • S&W Model 3 Schofield
  • Volcanic Pistol
  • Remington New Model Army
  • Remington Model 1875

I was never satisfied with the Winchester, so I decided to redo it from scratch. :smile:

oldandnewwinchesters.jpg

Also, the new one is less than half the polygons of the old one.

On a second note, I seem to not be able to craft any melee weapons in wildwest 0.17. I tried on a workbench, crafting a sword with a hammer and it wont work..Ill get a screeny soon. I had a scabbard, a curved blade and a wooden handle in the three slots;but it wont work D: I can craft tools fine...just a sword I cant seem to craft for some reason. :sad:

Nice, maybe you could use some animations from 1866 (if you ask the mod developer). They have good rel-loading animations and the lever action sound. Why everybody uses cat pictures?

Shredzorz said:
I was never satisfied with the Winchester, so I decided to redo it from scratch. :smile:

oldandnewwinchesters.jpg

Also, the new one is less than half the polygons of the old one.

Wow, great. Good job on the textures - looks very realistic to me.

Gustav - Teuton Knight said:
Nice, maybe you could use some animations from 1866 (if you ask the mod developer). They have good rel-loading animations and the lever action sound. Why everybody uses cat pictures?

the cat pictures were bcuz it was 1st of april

Lannistark said:
Damn it looks like you changed the game engine for Crytek's or something. Awesome job
Well, the Remington screenshot was taken in OpenBRF, so the guns won't look exactly like that in-game. But it is a real-time screenshot, not a render, so it's still pretty truthful.

Back
Top Bottom