West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
005.gif

STFU SHEMA U ARE NOT MEME GOD LIKE ME THANK U

You guys should play runescape, it's a fun game and a great team builder!
It also has an awesome community!

Ex:

VUwD77Y.jpg

I'd totally play runescape again if I could play old-school runescape... but you need membership for that, so fk that.

I hate the new runescape. Not only can my computer not even handle the game on minimum graphics anymore... but what the fk is up with these new active abilities and ****. WTF happened to the days when I could just go to the duel arena or clan wars and just click on someone and then go the bathroom or something and come back to see whether I won or not. Now I'd have to sit there and actually pay attention to my autistic character try to slash 99 def pures and land a bunch of 0s for half an hour.

Only changes I ever liked were the addition of the G/E (since the General Store was greedy as **** *accidentally buy item for 10k... general store only offers 12 gp if I try to return it*) and the addition of official clans and the Clan Citadels. Oh and of course that one Christmas event where the ice imp teleported you to the Land of Snow and build your armies of evil snowmen and have them attack other people's snowmen  :lol: best event ever. How long ago was that? like fkn 2007 or something? geezus it's been so long.  :cry:

Fun Lagstro Fact:
Valent69  is actually my runescape name (until I co-founded SB and changed my name to SB Taco) and warband was the first game I played after I stopped playing runescape
You could almost say that runescape prepared me for warband: click on the enemy and you kill them... no difference  :razz:

Edit:

*Tries to open up runescape* "Download the game to play."

WTF, is it not a browser game anymore?

Edit 2:

*Finds the browser option and logs in only to find out that the browser version is laggy as fk*
*Looks at all the icons that used to be so simple before, and are now complicated as fk *cries**
*Looks at himself in his armor and says "WTF, why do I look like a robot."*
*Takes off armor and sees that he still has his original outfit design that stopped existing since 2005 and says "Aaaaaw yiiisss, I'm still special.  :cool:"
*Takes 5 minutes to find the friends tab to see if any old friends are on... not a single person on a 200 player friends list was online.*
*Cries*
*Takes 3 minutes to find the damn logout button.*
*Clicks the logout button*
*Takes 2 minutes for the damn thing to actually logout*
*Says to himself "Da *** happened to runescape?.*

The End

No but seriously though, wtf is this...
Animated_Rune_Armour-16125106-200px.png

When did Runescape become MechQuest?

valent69 said:
I'd totally play runescape again if I could play old-school runescape... but you need membership for that, so fk that.

I hate the new runescape. Not only can my computer not even handle the game on minimum graphics anymore... but what the fk is up with these new active abilities and ****. WTF happened to the days when I could just go to the duel arena or clan wars and just click on someone and then go the bathroom or something and come back to see whether I won or not. Now I'd have to sit there and actually pay attention to my autistic character try to slash 99 def pures and land a bunch of 0s for half an hour.

Only changes I ever liked were the addition of the G/E (since the General Store was greedy as **** *accidentally buy item for 10k... general store only offers 12 gp if I try to return it*) and the addition of official clans and the Clan Citadels. Oh and of course that one Christmas event where the ice imp teleported you to the Land of Snow and build your armies of evil snowmen and have them attack other people's snowmen  :lol: best event ever. How long ago was that? like fkn 2007 or something? geezus it's been so long.  :cry:

Fun Lagstro Fact:
Valent69  is actually my runescape name (until I co-founded SB and changed my name to SB Taco) and warband was the first game I played after I stopped playing runescape
You could almost say that runescape prepared me for warband: click on the enemy and you kill them... no difference  :razz:

Edit:

*Tries to open up runescape* "Download the game to play."

WTF, is it not a browser game anymore?

Edit 2:

*Finds the browser option and logs in only to find out that the browser version is laggy as fk*
*Looks at all the icons that used to be so simple before, and are now complicated as fk *cries**
*Looks at himself in his armor and says "WTF, why do I look like a robot."*
*Takes off armor and sees that he still has his original outfit design that stopped existing since 2005 and says "Aaaaaw yiiisss, I'm still special.  :cool:"
*Takes 5 minutes to find the friends tab to see if any old friends are on... not a single person on a 200 player friends list was online.*
*Cries*
*Takes 3 minutes to find the damn logout button.*
*Clicks the logout button*
*Takes 2 minutes for the damn thing to actually logout*
*Says to himself "Da *** happened to runescape?.*

The End

No but seriously though, wtf is this...
Animated_Rune_Armour-16125106-200px.png

When did Runescape become MechQuest?
i didnt read any of this who are you

Back
Top Bottom