West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

Master Unicorn said:
Z3ro said:
Balion_Merc_Zero
What.
Didn't you just join LES or something? Don't become the next mok!  :roll:

Also, what happened to the Balion Guard?
I was in LES for 3-4 months. For the last month i have been smurfin and for the last week without tags. Mok has been in like 6 clans this is my 3 rd after 2 years in pom nd 4 months in les

Z3ro said:
Master Unicorn said:
Z3ro said:
Balion_Merc_Zero
What.

I was in LES for 3-4 months. For the last month i have been smurfin and for the last week without tags. Mok has been in like 6 clans this is my 3 rd after 2 years in pom nd 4 months in les

3-4 months in LES? You sure :wink: And F.Y.I I've been in only 4 clans.

Mok International said:
Z3ro said:
Master Unicorn said:
Z3ro said:
Balion_Merc_Zero
What.

I've been in only 4 clans.
In the past 2 months.

I was in PTK/KoIF since January, up to May, that's 5 months. Then I left and was in TMW for 1 month, and now im in LES :wink: That's over 6 month's, don't post if you don't know what your talking about.

Mok International said:
don't post if you don't know what your talking about.
I could say that after every post you make when you know nothing of what you're (Yes, you'RE) talking about. But I would get muted for spam.

Z3ro said:
Master Unicorn said:
Z3ro said:
Balion_Merc_Zero
What.

Weren't you in PRT too?

iwasbannedwtf said:
Z3ro said:
Master Unicorn said:
Z3ro said:
Balion_Merc_Zero
What.

Weren't you in PRT too?
No I wasn't.

OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL OWNEDNOOBLOL

iwasbannedwtf said:
Mok International said:
No I wasn't.

Question was directed at Zero.
actually was but dont really consider it because It was open beta when I was in it. was in since open beta started then upto june after release. Also on a clan subject uni probably was in like 5 clans already XD

Back
Top Bottom