Werewolf - Twilight II Zone Recruitment: $30 Steam Gift Prize

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King of Scotland said:

obewan.jpg

You don´t want to be a Jedi.

Deserath said:
Jedi is Taken if I'm looking at this right.
Dammit, beat me to it...

Adaham said:
Is Oubliette still on the forum? Haven´t seen him in ages.
I haven't seen Oub in a while, but Whoopin hosting is as good a reason to return as you'll ever get.

Tell Ativan I sent you  :wink:  :razz:
Last time I did just that, but it didn't work. It seems you're losing your power to convince others. Why don't you prove me wrong?  :razz:

Tuckles said:
Meh, why not? I won't be the most talkative player though. It'd just be a shame if all the slots weren't filled.

15) (anyone but) manslayer (I think), Decker (What's a Decker?)

Welcome to the show Tuckles! Hard to forget anyone but manslayer, heh.

Decker is from Shadowrun - not much of a Race but very close to a cyborg.

Magorian Aximand said:
For about a month, sure. Once school starts again I won't have time for massive posts. I'll be sure to be active, but you may not see walls. Fences perhaps, but not walls.
I have nothing to fear. Though you may be a master debater, I am a cunning linguist.

Catholic said:
Magorian Aximand said:
For about a month, sure. Once school starts again I won't have time for massive posts. I'll be sure to be active, but you may not see walls. Fences perhaps, but not walls.
I have nothing to fear. Though you may be a master debater, I am a cunning linguist.

Mayhaps I should whip up some accusatory rhymes? :3

Vader also complained about this in another game, but on my screen the apostrophe appears as it is supposed to be (so not like you seem to see it). I guess it is due to a strange keyboard driver which does not allow me to do any other apostrophe than that. When I think of it, I will try to just spell out the full phrase in order to avoid hampering your reading experience. If I forget about it, bear with me...  :oops:

nah, just kidding, it´s because I´m part of the Illuminati and that´s how we send each other secret messages.

:???:

Which one will it be?

---
P.S.: Just messaged Ativan, now it is wait and see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom