[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Twilight Zone (DOOMSNIGHT)

Users who are viewing this thread

One last thing to add, sorry for triple posting!

TSN's only ability (aside from his defensive ones) was to turn the DA, which is why his role is fulfilled now, more or less.

I'm pretty useless now, btw. That was the big point of an exorcist. I can't do anything to anyone else.

I also have some other powers that are kind of cool, but they all (I think) relate to the DA. If the exorcists both gotten toasted and the DA was still evil it would have been game over for the village, basically.

Since I have pretty good protection it's still probably a good idea to send me visions, though. Since the oracle sent someone a vision about me night one (the one to KoC is real or else bulle would have said koc was a villain too), I don't see why he didn't tonight. Oh well.

Naridill said:
Locke Foreer said:
It's blatantly obvious that you have it in for me.
Oh noes, oh my, I've been caught in flagrante while disliking the one guy who suspects me. Oy vey. You got me there. How I thought that by calling him dumb he would think I DIDN'T have it in for him!
The one guy that suspected Nari last night, who kept a stream of points about him and his villainy, and every retort to my well argued suspicions was more of a name calling and ridiculing session, something that Nari hasn't done this whole time until seriously targeted. It took him out of the comfort he had been enjoying up to then. The one guy was me, for those not reading properly.
Locke Foreer said:
I really can't take you seriously Nari. Again you're attacking me on a personal level. It's not that I'm opposing you because I'm a villain and I want to get rid of angelic Nari, no, it's because I'm a ****ing idiot, right? You're utterly transparent in my eyes. Your theory has the ring of elaborate fiction to me, it's very unlikely, and I'm sure you could have thought of something better given the time.
Even after I said this he didn't once say he even suspected me.
Naridill said:
Fine, then, barring personal attacks, what am I left with? Rational argumentation? Never.
He didn't have an argument. He didn't have any suspicions on me. He knew I was innocent, that's why, and as we were in the moment he didn't have time to fabricate suspicions, and especially to back up any false suspicions he might have been able to come up with.
Naridill said:
I don't know what the Chosen One was able to do, but this Reaper freaks me out. And I've got another theory. Yes, how we do love my theories.

The Reaper killed one on day/night 1, right? And 2 more on day/night 2. Is it possible that the amount of kills grows exponentially? Meaning that tomorrow, he might get 3? Not too likely, but if there's a pattern, that's where it's pointing. Exponential growth.
Since the Reaper killing, Nari has mentioned it in practically every post, giving this very feeble theory. He's fabricating things again, and by posting this so soon after night, it's easy to see that it was just the best he could come up with in the time.

We have very strong evidence that TSN and Vulkan are innocent, so we need not consider voting them for a while, focus on Naridill.

So lets recap. After strong opposition from me, entirely towards Naridill, the Reaper kills me the very next night/day. Innocents, ask yourself, why would a villain off me if Naridill was innocent? Why would the villains side kill me if I was focusing entirely on another innocent, trying to sway others to my suspicions. I am completely convinced that Naridill is a villain, and you may say that Nari may not have been the villain, the Reaper, that killed me; It may even not have been Nari, but it would still have been a different villain looking out for a fellow villain (Naridill).

Nari is the best bet we have. And I urge all innocents to vote him. Do not be afraid of bandwagon accusations.

Vote: Naridill

Locke Foreer said:
Since the Reaper killing, Nari has mentioned it in practically every post, giving this very feeble theory. He's fabricating things again, and by posting this so soon after night, it's easy to see that it was just the best he could come up with in the time.
Edit: By this my point was that he was making up theories and drawing attention to the Reaper to diverge attention from himself.

One more thing. Both adaham and bulle said a nightmare still existed. That means someone MUST have gotten sent a dream about the remaining nightmare.

The fact that they have not spoken up makes me think that whoever got sent that dream must be guilty. I thought I would point that out in case the oracle didn't realize.

@Easy - I don't think so. The DA can't posess anyone so long as an exorcist is alive. I guess that is ok to say now. That implies he was the one and only DA. Of course if Whoopin asks us for a target tonight or someone gets the power to kill in the daytime we know different.

Interesting points about Nari, but let's not forget there are still other people, like Voden.

Also, Easy, I think the DA would be rather overpowered if he could just jump from person to person, especially with his defensive abilities.

Nari also asked for the skull. Pretty suspicious. We have enough suspicion to go around but I am pretty certain at least that easy and vulkan are innocent.

I mean, like I said from the start an exorcist who is evil would be kind of strange to say the least.

Thus spake Nosferatu said:
Nari also asked for the skull. Pretty suspicious. We have enough suspicion to go around but I am pretty certain at least that easy and vulkan are innocent.

I mean, like I said from the start an exorcist who is evil would be kind of strange to say the least.

Unless they could exorcise the Oracle, but for now Naridill is a certain villain, and there's a chance that he'll be the Reaper, who, so far, has been extremely dangerous. If we banish Nari now, we can put our full attention on the other villains.

Locke Foreer said:
Thus spake Nosferatu said:

Unless they could exorcise the Oracle, but for now Naridill is a certain villain, and there's a chance that he'll be the Reaper, who, so far, has been extremely dangerous. If we banish Nari now, we can put our full attention on the other villains.

Keep in mind that being offensive doesn't really make him a villain, neither does being... well... Nari. Look at Villy in current and past games.  :lol:

Naridill said:
Bulle was adamant that TSN and Oubliette were crooks. Oub turned out to be a good guy, or at least neutral, and TSN... well, if she was sent a vision by a second Nightmare, or a fake Oracle, or happen by the info some other way, someone would want to frame TSN and Oub.

Since Bulle was right about Oubliette I would assume she was also right about TSN. Since I know what he was capable of the whole game, I thought he was innocent but I suppose there could be evil fighting evil. Makes a guy think.

Easy, your welcome for the cross.

On second thought:

Vote: Lamjoe

Grasping at straws? Bulle just got a lucky guess on Oub, and when you think of it, he did make a good DA. Especially looking back at his posts.

How am I grasping on straws? I merely brought up a possible discussion point. Bulle knew about Obulitte because she observed it in the night. What makes you think she didnt also see something about TSN. Also, how do you know exactly what TSN is, sure you know what his class is, but how about his role? If you dont know what his role is he could be just rolling you. I know he is capable of something like that. Im not saying hes evil for sure, just to keep your mind open.

Lamjoe said:
How am I grasping on straws? I merely brought up a possible discussion point. Bulle knew about Obulitte because she observed it in the night. What makes you think she didnt also see something about TSN. Also, how do you know exactly what TSN is, sure you know what his class is, but how about his role? If you dont know what his role is he could be just rolling you. I know he is capable of something like that. Im not saying hes evil for sure, just to keep your mind open.

What she observed in the night was that he claimed to have had a dream about me, but she knew it was not true because she could see all the dreams. The reason he did it was to make me less suspicious, and it would have worked if it weren't for the abilities psychics have.

If she thought I was evil, too, it begs the question about KoC, as well, since he claimed to get a dream about me as well.  It could be that she thought maybe I was turned in the night, though.

If you'll notice, too, oubliette is marked off as a good guy now. So, all I would have to do is pretend that nothing had happened and I would be 100% in the clear. Instead I divulged what happened in the night so that everyone would know what the **** is going on.

Back
Top Bottom