[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Tavern of Terror - VILLAGERS WIN - 7 ALIVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Trooper5445 said:
Checking in waiting for the spam to stop. I still say play 20 pages then vote to kill a random person.
I say, vote to kill someone you think is acting weird.

Vote Count

Yeomann: 1 (Sushiman70)
Failman: 1 (Yeomann)
Troll: 1 (Ljas)
Vasara: 1 (Bulle)

As the morning rose, also the guests at the tavern started to wake up one by one, each of them feeling obviously distressed about their situation. They were all locked together into that tavern and there was someone or something that could end their lives...and they could do nothing about it. It is one of those moments when silent fear starts creeping up the spines of men, grasping for a hope of survival. It was no surprise when first accusations were exchanged between some of the guests. Sushiman70, for instance, seemed to have a deeply rooted grudge against Yeomann, while Yeomann in his turn suspected Failman of foul play. Also Bulle had cast first suspicions, and so has Ljas.

„If just the heat of the tempers could melt away the snow, we might be saved then“, thought the tavernkeeper by himself.

--
I'd appreciate if players of the game could resist the temptation of getting themselves banned during the game. I do have a bunch of enthusiastic replacements ready, but I'd like to minimize casualities.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom