[Werewolf: Archives] Weremuppet: Treasure Island - Replacemelter Wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xardob, maybe, but I said then that you way you play is simply feeble.

You knew I was a wolf all along, but you did zilch to get me lynched.

Austupaio said:
Xardob, maybe, but I said then that you way you play is simply feeble.

You knew I was a wolf all along, but you did zilch to get me lynched.
Wasn't worth the effort. The moment I made a proper post I got killed!

And yes Tuckles I agree.

For the record, I always distrust people who skip the joke phase. Xardob, you're on my short list. MaHuD, you're on my not quite as short list. Facemelter, you're now my prime suspect.

Guys, could you use our real names when voting? At least do as Cath and put it after the in game names. I don't want to look at the first post everytime someone votes.

Busy start, and a few players have already managed to draw my attention.

Cal was the first. I know this was a first vote, but he could at least have found a better reason than an outright OMGUS. Vote Calodine, because I must, and because his track record as a captain doesn't speak in favour of our survival. :razz:

I'm also watching Pilgrim closely for now. Continuing his feud with Nom might be a joke, but it could also be a good way for a wolf to avoid doing any significant hunt.

I'm not sure what to make of Aust comment about me and MaHuD. It doesn't sound good, but let's wait and see.

And am I the only one who thinks Tuckles is having a bit too much fun at this stage?

Shatari said:
For the record, I always distrust people who skip the joke phase.
Then you might as well lynch me. I don't believe in joke phases. For me, the game starts as soon as the host opens the thread.

Well, that should be enough for a start.

Xardob said:
Shatari said:
Then you might as well lynch me. I don't believe in joke phases. For me, the game starts as soon as the host opens the thread.

This. I always aim to 'end it' ASAP. Just silly.

Yet the last two games I've been in had wolves dodge the joke phase like it were a spotlight. That's certainly too few to make a conclusion, but I think it bears noting.

I thinks that's more correlation than causation-- a wolf can joke just as easily as anyone else, but anyone, innocents included, are fully capable of not liking the joke phase.

All wolf tells are prone to being coincidence, and you'll always find innocents who do them too. Last game I had Scully, Kobrag, and Har all pegged as wolves, but only the first two turned out the be fluffy.

Shatari said:
Yet the last two games I've been in had wolves dodge the joke phase like it were a spotlight. That's certainly too few to make a conclusion, but I think it bears noting.
Well, there's a difference between lurking trough the joke phase and start hunting for wolves as soon as the thread opens. But those who do lurk, will probably lurk the entire game.

Shatari said:

Considering I seem to remember Xardob having a similiar complaint in the past... it doesn't really stand out as anything special

Shatari said:
All wolf tells are prone to being coincidence, and you'll always find innocents who do them too. Last game I had Scully, Kobrag, and Har all pegged as wolves, but only the first two turned out the be fluffy.

Kobrag wasn't furry, a brutal murderer but not furry.

Might as well start analyzing.
Puppy said:
Vote: Nom

It's not okay.
Damn this is furry. I'm not going to point out why yet - I'd like him to do it more.

Austupaio said:
The question is, is it interesting enough to start a Day 1 lynch?

Know Xardob and MaHuD as I do, assuming they're innocent, they'll likely show up and instantly pick out every wolf in the party.

That in itself is interesting. I'm not sure what tone to read from it, frankly. It seems a bit optimistic at its core, so my gut feeling is reading blue for Austupaio.

It's possible that it carries a disappointed tone, but I doubt it. It just seems innocent. Not much I can say about it.

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Ya'll all be scurvy riddled dogs.

Bad gut feeling. Feels overconfident.

And that's that. I'd read into Pilgrim's post but I can't name all the wolf tells he pulled last game and he turned up blue. He's not a safe Day 1 lynch.

MaHuD said:
Xardob said:
Shatari said:

This. I always aim to 'end it' ASAP. Just silly.

I find the joke phase is actually pretty interesting to watch, and it is a shame that it ended so quickly. Usually, people sniff up some odd behaviour among all that nonsense, get some gut feeling from it, and generally lead to a good day 1 discussion.

We are having a discussion right now, are we not?
one of the risks of that "joke phase" is that it could end way too late.
Better to end it fast.

Altough it is true that a joke phase can be used to find odd behaviour, it is usually way more difficult & less reliable.
Hence why I tend to like to skip that phase ASAP.

A shame that the joke phase ended so quickly? That's certainly an interesting comment. Why, exactly would you prefer jokes to a serious discussion that can lead to the lynching of a wolf? You seem to be complaining that we ended a process that leads to discussion in favour of discussion.

Bgfan said:
A shame that the joke phase ended so quickly? That's certainly an interesting comment. Why, exactly would you prefer jokes to a serious discussion that can lead to the lynching of a wolf? You seem to be complaining that we ended a process that leads to discussion in favour of discussion.

Very well, go ahead, discuss.

About something that is not related to the joke phase, or the lack of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom