[Werewolf] [Archive] The Revenge of Captain Locke (End)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vasara said:
Captain Kris said:
It's very early in the game and your all snapping at each others necks, calm down a bit.

Griff, that's a stupid suggestion :razz:, and gamer hasn't got a vote on him, he's voted for someone, me infact haha

Actually, Gamer's vote is on Griff.

And yeah, maybe we should calm down a bit.

Well it was when his vote was on me that Griff pointed it out ^^

I always get confounded by how the narrator shows the votes by first showing the name of the guy being voted and then how many votes he has (and who has voted him). It made me think Captain Kris voted Gamerwiz and not the other way around, hence why I thought he was being edgy because of that.

So yeah, lack of reading apprehension on my side.

Well, from what I've seen us noobs can be pretty fierce when we're voted, so I'll overlook that fact that you were so quick to vote me once I proposed a lynch to liven up the game.

And we're off to a good start. By day two I suspect we'll be tearing each other limb from limb before the wolf even appears. :razz:

Or you want to drop the newb out now because he is easy (he's a newb, after all), and then take a better player out during night?
Thus I vote: Ruthven

Vasara said:
Or you want to drop the newb out now because he is easy (he's a newb, after all), and then take a better player out during night?
Thus I vote: Ruthven
Interesting...

unvote

vote: gamerwiz

I was mislead in my calculations!  :shock:

Do I scare you, Ruthy? Want to get rid of me so I can't stop you from turning into your wolfy self and take out some innocents?

Vote: Ruth

gamerwiz09 said:
Do I scare you, Ruthy? Want to get rid of me so I can't stop you from turning into your wolfy self and take out some innocents?

Vote: Ruth
OMGUS on both of you.

unvote

Exactly what I expected...

I was only seeing how you would react to being pressured, and you took the normal route and voted for me.

Now, Griff, what's he like...

(I'm not going to vote him, because if he votes back it'll kill me and stop me from getting the wolf. But now this, Griff; I'm watching you.)

Werewolf serious-time is officially "All-Systems: Go!"

Well, I still think you're the wolf, and the fact you're trying to take down the three newest players here only strengthens my suspicions.

BTW, what's an OMGUS?

Vasara said:
Well, I still think you're the wolf, and the fact you're trying to take down the three newest players here only strengthens my suspicions.

BTW, what's an OMGUS?
AFAIK, OMGUS is when you vote for someone just because they voted you.

And I do hope you realize I wasn't trying to lynch either of you, I was just seeing what your reactions would be? It helps gain information, dontcha know.  :wink:

Oh My God U Suck

And while we're at it:

List of Suspicion

Finger of Suspicion

Lynch or Lose

Back
Top Bottom