[Werewolf] [Archive] In Cuba, I Lie. Day 6: The End. Innocents Win! Host: Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

gamerwiz09 said:
****. Now I'm in a sticky spot...And I have a feeling that if I try to explain it to much I actually will give out my role. But, I was not referring to anything received via PM, or anything in any of the PMs I received. I, when asking about the blue names, was asking about rule #1: 

So this means you've recieved multiple Pm's; communicating with a Packy, perhaps? (Note, if you are a werewolf noob, then a 'packy' is someone who's in your 'pack', or group of allies) and you definately have a role. Bugman's point could be valid.

Alex_Augmented said:
gamerwiz09 said:
****. Now I'm in a sticky spot...And I have a feeling that if I try to explain it to much I actually will give out my role. But, I was not referring to anything received via PM, or anything in any of the PMs I received. I, when asking about the blue names, was asking about rule #1: 

So this means you've recieved multiple Pm's; communicating with a Packy, perhaps? (Note, if you are a werewolf noob, then a 'packy' is someone who's in your 'pack', or group of allies) and you definately have a role. Bugman's point could be valid.

?

Actually, they're all from Locke, telling me to delete my post cause I ****ed up. :razz:

gamerwiz09 said:
Alex_Augmented said:
gamerwiz09 said:

?

Actually, they're all from Locke, telling me to delete my post cause I ****ed up. :razz:

You ****ed up? How did you do that, did you reveal your role too early?

You know what...Think what you want, vote what you may. I think its best I don't post anymore unless necessary.

EDIT: BTW, sorry Locke if I screwed your game up or anything.

gamerwiz09 said:
You know what...Think what you want, vote what you may. I think its best I don't post anymore unless necessary.

Running for cover?

gamerwiz09 said:

Editting is against the rules mate.

Bugman said:
gamerwiz09 said:

All I did was add something...and at this point does it really matter anyway?

gamerwiz09 said:
Bugman said:
gamerwiz09 said:

All I did was add something...and at this point does it really matter anyway?

You have 2 votes on you! 2 out of 9! You are nowhere near a lynch! Stop being so damned defeatest.

Back
Top Bottom