[Werewolf] [Archive] In Cuba, I Lie. Day 6: The End. Innocents Win! Host: Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

You think if I really had suspicions on a guy i would just vote at semi-random and not campaign against someone?

Personally this might be the hardest game I've played. I usually can get a read on people but with it being summer and lack of activity I'm stuck at a standstill.

Lamjoe said:
You think if I really had suspicions on a guy i would just vote at semi-random and not campaign against someone?

Personally this might be the hardest game I've played. I usually can get a read on people but with it being summer and lack of activity I'm stuck at a standstill.

I think you want a lynch to breathe life into this game and since Villy is proven not to be a wolf or a demon you're going to follow his votes.

Look at my LoS and you shall see.

I'll look at your LoS and see why you want Tarr... Oh wait a minute.

New input in black:

Nash:
His last post here was 3 days ago, and he has been online and posted elsewhere as well. In fact, he is online now as I'm writing this list up. I think we have to put some pressure on him, but I'm not sure if he's even checking this thread. Me not like.
More active than before but I still want to see more from him. He's a fairly active forum user, so he shouldn't have much difficulty posting here.

Vilhjalmr:
Spammy as always. Personally I don't think that this should be ignored, but maybe that's just me. His implication about Bugman's fate may lead to a catastrophic end for an another player but noone seems to care as long as it's Villie for example. By the way, even he felt uncomfortable about Alex defending him so ambitiously (here) Maybe he is trying to prevent his packmate from
getting so much attention to their relationship? And add the demon reference to this list.

Since we are virtually sure that he is the thief and has no bonds or whatsoever, I think he is the lowest threat too. Apart from that, he's that old bloodlusting Villy we all know.

Tarrant:
Not very active, bothers to write some smallish posts. Still throwing out suspicions and votes on account of well discussed actions, without adding anything new.
Nothing changed, still voting randomly without valid points.

Lamjoe:
Posting from time to time, nothing groundshaking so far.
Posts more often than before, but I'd like to see his LoS like Buggy (of course this is not exclusive to him, it would be good to see other LoS'es).

Pjoo:
Haven't posted once on first day and apparently he is still not very interested about the game on the second day. If he's a baddie he's flying under the radar, though his post history confirms that he is inactive in the whole forum. He was the one who spotted Villie's "demon" post.
Bugman thinks that he is avoiding this thread but his post history sings different again. Still, might be a baddie flying under radar. Need more input.

Tamuli / Hersen:
Voted gamerwiz without an explanation and noone asked him anything about that subject (Bugman asked Arcc for example). He is muted for now, so can't post.
Replaced with a much better player. Hersen seems to be contributing to the thread and he has valuable input even that he joined much later. I don't know the guy, so he can pretty easily convince me that he is a pro-town with that hardworking attitude, so I'll be careful.

Redcoat-Mic:
Had an argument with Villie, with sound suspicious at first, then their argument transformed into "dissing" posts. Nothing very significant about him so far.
Avoiding the game for a couple of days. I'm afraid he will still try to get Villie lynched when he returns, though. Also, I wonder what he did to change Hersen's idea about him that drammatically.

Alex_Augmented / Bugman:
First to vote gamerwiz, followed by Villie. In addition to that, he's as spammy too, although he contributes much more than Villie. However, their close relationship is indeed confusing.
Again, difficult to read because of the replacement. Bugman seems pro-town and contributing much like his previous persona that is 6-feet under now. Since Alex behaved rather suspiciously before muted, I am not sure.

Hellbound:
Was active on day one, but hasn't posted for a while. Too litle information to judge him for now.
Quieter. Why?

Oh by the way:

@Bugman:
Bugman said:
- A demon, Werewolf and the creature were killed

Do you think the demon (incubus?) and the creature was working separately? I think they were in the same pack since:

[quote author=Wikipedia]In medieval legend, a cambion is the half-human offspring of the union between a human male and a succubus, or of an incubus and a human female.[/quote]

So with the female demon (succubus), there are possibly 3 baddies in this pack. That seems strange since we think that there are only one werewolf left (2 in total). There is either a difference between two packs in terms of abilities / powers or something else we are missing.

Possible I suppose, it would make sense.

That would mean both the wolf pack and the demon group have 2 kill abilities which would make perfect sense if the female can't kill of her own volition.

I'm going to guess the female works like this (black is idea, red is example)

Night 1: Uses power  Werewolf's night kill ability absorbed
Night 2: Use captured power  Werewolf's night kill used
Night 3: Use normal power again  

Rinse and repeat. Would make sense since the first night we weren't told who the Succubus slept with while the second night we were.

So both the demons and the werewolves have 2 definate kill abilities using your idea Ativan. Would make my theory on the female more likely too since I guess the Demons and Werewolves aren't in this together and it'd give the demon's an advantage every night.

Congratu ****ing lations. What do you want? A ****ing medal?

Get a ****ing LoS now, or don't you want to raise too much suspision on yourself? Stuck now your packie is dead?

The only reason im not working on a LOS is because you so deseratly crave one. And i've already made mention of what my suspicions are if you take the time to read through posts.

I love the "your packie is dead now" line. Its always funny to watch you throw it around.

@Locke- What?

Back
Top Bottom