[Werewolf] [Archive] Game IV, Game Over, Wolves win.

Users who are viewing this thread

That was another reason - you were making yourself very useful to us.  :grin: I did for a while consider that you were a herbalist, though...

I owe a lot of that to you guys killing off the specials for me, though.

I can't move through doorways.

"Vote Lep for *******"? I'm hurt, Ingo, deeply hurt. I thought you loved me. Were you lying all the way through that game?

Leprechaun said:
Ingolifs said:
After the first day, i came to the conclusion that Jerky was a herbalist, Archonsod was the seer, and Smoson was the vigilante. I was especially sure on the smoson bit, mainly because of all the
I actually was suspicious of Smoson being the vig later on, too. That's why fes and I killed him instead of you.  :razz:
Why did you guys think I was the vig? Was I quite viggy?

You kept on asing questions about the vig's role, and I just had a gut feeling that you weren't quite what you seemed. I was wrong, of course, but there ya go.

Why did you guys think I was the vig? Was I quite viggy?

It was because of offhand comments like these:

Well the vigilante shouldn't kill on the first day if you ask me (not that you did) cos, being only one person, they are more blind than the group

Just wondering does the vigilante HAVE to kill someone because you wouldn't want to risk the slaughter of some innocent villager especially towards the end of the game?

confirmed, Mesa good boy!! BTW Ingolifs the vigilante can abstain. I asked the same question

Anyway, can we hold off the final votes (if the Khan is indeed chosen) for some Vig-kill discussion as we haven't really touched upon that (specifically) yet?

I can already hear the wind whistling through the bullet hole in The Khan's head!

[quote author=lep]"Vote Lep for *******"? I'm hurt, Ingo, deeply hurt. I thought you loved me. Were you lying all the way through that game?[/quote]
Well I could't keep the 'vote jerky for wolf' tag, now could I?

Back
Top Bottom