Native Completed [WDT] Warband Doubles Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you're talking about.
03.png

Starting : 29/06/15 Deadline : 5/07/15

Map : Westfall ("5 Castle Island" on the servers)

Factions : Nord vs Swadia

Matchs which still have to be played :

Barietta vs Die Hugonauten : I know it should be done as fast as possible, probably tonight.
Son of Baggo vs Who's Next : Cleric is away for the week, so I need to talk Marek asap.
Amonjak Kitles Warriors vs Monkeys Spinning Monkeys : Kekn and Dreon told it on the thread that they're in vacations, still need to talk to one of the contact of both teams in order not to waste time when they come back.
Blood Brothers vs KURWA Infantry Against Censorship : I already sent some reminders to both teams which seem to have been ignored. I would like to know If you guys plan to play your match and when, as soon as possible.

For the rest, best of luck for your matchs bladers.

Sharky1510 said:
The Rubytes 20-0 Cybershark
Cyber and I had to forfeit because of a lack of availible play time, sorry for this  :sad:
thanks for the cool tournament though glad to have been a participant!

Thanks for playing in it guys, really sorry that you had to forfeit your match but it's clearly not the good period of time for a tournament. Will work on that for the next edition. Enjoy your vacations !

Blivandefar said:
tardet we do tomorrow cause servers r ****ed thnx kisses

sure np    :wink:

I will be publishing an annoucement tomorow about how the WDT is going and will try to make people play their matchs at the best of their abilities.

Alright there were one or two things I wanted to talk about.

Due to many people going in vacations, or honestly not giving a single f*** to the tournament (or maybe a mix of both for somes ^^) the WDT have been severly delayed and despite myself trying to make people play and organise their matchs, it simply seems obvious that it's not the right period.

This said, I would to bring your attention on the fact that, If I'm fully responsible of the (bad) choice of the period to host this 2v2, you, all the people who registered, have your part of responsability while signing up, like for exemple trying to play your match in the right time. That's the reason why I don't really blame any of you for not playing. But I expect the same coming from you.

The 3rd Round (Quarter Finals) should have started Monday but you still have two teams (Son of Baggo and Who's Next) which didn't even play Round 1. That's why I felt a bit stupid annoucing Week 3 to be honest.

So concerning this first case, that's pretty easy. These two have until this Sunday to play their match. After this date, Who's Next will go to though the next stage. If their play their match by the given time, you will have to do your best to organise your match really fast against Fietta and Deacon. Since Deacon showed barely no activity these last days, or should I say, weeks, that could be also another default win.

Concerning the three other matchs of the Second Roud which havn't be played :

Sebes Krankenbrüder vs NOname : Scar told me three days ago he would give me an anwser about his team still wanting (or not) to participate in the WDT. If I get any news by the end of Sunday Evening, I will take this as they don't want to participate and will grant NOname a default victory.

KURWA Infancher Against Censorship vs Crazy Kebab Monster : BlackTide went to holidays but they're still two other players able to play in the KURWA team. Either they show that they're alive and wish to play or I will grant Hun and Crazy a default victory.

Magics dummies vs Monkeys Spinning Monkeys : I need to know where Kekn went and for how long before taking a decision about this specific match.

I will try to deal with Round 3 when the above matchs will be done, anyhow. If Briand/Thorr want to play vs LeRoux/Cesar, just message me and I will give you Map/Factions.

Again, I know it's not really your fault and I'm not angry towards anyone despite my lets say "rude tone". But If you guys are not willing to show any efforts, I don't see why I should. This tournament can't last for all the vacations, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom