MP Apocalypse [WB] Zombie Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes but that is far more complicated, but I have a tutorail http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,62094.0.html Haven`t tried it myself.

I tried this mod with my friend in a hotseat like thing with one computer (i die he takes a turn etc)
It was pretty damn fun. Sure the zombies just look like maniac villagers that can slice through your head like it was warm butter, but it is scary to see 30 of them swarming around 4 bots and yourself. Power combo= 1 dof pistol, 2 flintlocks, 1 pack of ammo.

Maybe for next weapon weapon update you could make it so the zombies dont need axes&swords. Just punch at you and you die. also it would be cool if you could kill some of the weapons like darts and replace them with revolvers or muskets or something. Like have it so you can buy a flintlock pistol for 1000, buy a colt 45 for 5000, buy an anaconda magnum for 10k, and maybe make ammo cheaper (250?) Its hard to start with 1000% gold w/ 1000% kill gold and only be able to buy a dof pistol with one shot, if ya miss, fail on your part.

This mod has great potential man!

LTC Rodrick said:
I tried this mod with my friend in a hotseat like thing with one computer (i die he takes a turn etc)
It was pretty damn fun. Sure the zombies just look like maniac villagers that can slice through your head like it was warm butter, but it is scary to see 30 of them swarming around 4 bots and yourself. Power combo= 1 dof pistol, 2 flintlocks, 1 pack of ammo.

Maybe for next weapon weapon update you could make it so the zombies dont need axes&swords. Just punch at you and you die. also it would be cool if you could kill some of the weapons like darts and replace them with revolvers or muskets or something. Like have it so you can buy a flintlock pistol for 1000, buy a colt 45 for 5000, buy an anaconda magnum for 10k, and maybe make ammo cheaper (250?) Its hard to start with 1000% gold w/ 1000% kill gold and only be able to buy a dof pistol with one shot, if ya miss, fail on your part.

This mod has great potential man!

Guess what! I got the race to work and I added some new weapons.

Strange Flintlock Pistol= 10 Rounds in one chamber, barely any reload. Lock and load!
Large Bag of Cartridges= Something to feed that gun-loving appetite.

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
no no no ..i hate your zombies they are so unrealistic make the slow and tough i hate your hyper rabbits right now

There are fast zombies in most games first of all. Second of all there are REALLY slow Zombies. Like incredibly slow. Also, fast Zombies are so fast to make it a challenge, but usually they are a one hit kill..

Die Slow And Pain said:
O not that I dont like it, It's fun, but I have been looking for a zombie mod for long time, and how that mod most look. This mod is really fun, but not what I am looking for. I am looking for Modern day, **** load of stuff, big map, Romero zombies, and lot of classes like farmer, soldier, cop, chef, etc etc.

I'll get there :grin:

I added a strange flintlock pistol that is like an automatic :grin:

Edit: Sorry for double post, I forgot that I just posted :sad:

Ser_Higgins said:
No slow zombies then? Shame, il pass. But goodluck with your mod.

Nord Champion]There are fast zombies in most games first of all. Second of all there are [u][b]REALLY slow Zombies[/b][/u]. Like incredibly slow. Also said:
here is a few links for some flintlock designs i am guessing your staying with flintlock right because i think you should make this first and then if theres enough support and you want to do it you should do a modern one or even immitate a Nazi zombie kinda thing.

http://www.freakingnews.com/Flintlock-Pistol-Pictures-35794.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Bess

Thanks, but I can model worth a crap. And I'm already making a modern faction :grin:

Back
Top Bottom