MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40k: Battle for the Imperium ALPHA v3 RELEASED.

Users who are viewing this thread

2ndGrds_Ghost said:
Lilly112 said:
I got one person saying its a mod and another clan saying its a clan.
You people are confusing.

It's a mod. What he meant is were in a way the mods own little 'clan'. We follow the mod.
I did? :lol:

Here is a little update for ya!
2011111000003.jpg

2011111000002.jpg
Its not an all equip for IG, but a part of it  :grin:

Looks pretty good and realistic. So we will be able to select all kind of addition armor/weapon things once we've picked a class?

Phalanx300 we are thinking about character customistaion - just like in SW:BF. You will be able to choose scrapular decoil and colour, but we don't know how to make it at the moment, so there will be random assignment of armor to player before spawn.

That stuff you see - everything, excepting flask and big bag near flask will be carry item of different things - las charges, bayonet holster etc. And that things will be similar for nearly all classes.

Yukimura_Sanada, I'm going to play with coloe a bit, it will be looks more like belt. But not exactly.

AndreusAs said:
Phalanx300 we are thinking about character customistaion - just like in SW:BF. You will be able to choose scrapular decoil and colour, but we don't know how to make it at the moment, so there will be random assignment of armor to player before spawn.

That stuff you see - everything, excepting flask and big bag near flask will be carry item of different things - las charges, bayonet holster etc. And that things will be similar for nearly all classes.

Yukimura_Sanada, I'm going to play with coloe a bit, it will be looks more like belt. But not exactly.

Mmm, maybe unit selection should be like M&M but then taking it a step further. So first select Regiment, king of squad, attachments etc.

The Mount & Musket mod for Warband. First you pick your faction, then it shows all the regiments you can pick. When you click on a regiment it allows you to pick whether you want to be a ordinary soldier, officer, trumpeteer etc. It also shows a picture on the right how you will look. It should also be possible I think to use it to pick attachements.

I'll try to find a picture.

This video at 3:00 shows what I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeveFjjxV7U

Yes, it's very good for regiment (clan) and squad (em...squad) and class (squad member such as guardsman, seargant, guardsman with special weapons) choosing system, but you still will be able to choose all your equip just like in vanila.

How about that but: you choose your troop type then your rank/special weapon and then regiment.

Having set regiments for each troop type like in mm mod makes no sense.

You pick your regiment and then your troop type. Makes a lot of sense. Ofcourse for this mod things have to be adjusted a bit, thought that seemed obvious.

Back
Top Bottom