B Medieval [WB] Warband: Total Realism, 1148 A.D. - (MAPPER needed)

How do you feel about the name of the mod?

• Its great and should stay the same.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Its not so great, but I don't mind it.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't like it, and here is my opinion (please post suggestions).

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I would like if it changed to 1148 - The Siege of Damascus

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Double post, apologies, but the mod is back on track.
I've finished my exams.

Check out the second post for the Holy Roman Empire unit descriptions, map and leader information :wink:

Edit:

I've also updated the recruitment features and will work on banners for Sahran's research tomorrow

One last final to finish then it's winter break for me, so I'll try and get back on the saddle for the Sicilians and Moors/Iberians.

Sahran said:
One last final to finish then it's winter break for me, so I'll try and get back on the saddle for the Sicilians and Moors/Iberians.

Yeah totally understandable with the finals and stuff.
Hopefully we will finish up research quick in terms of troops and then we'd find picture references so that models and textures can be worked on while we move on to cities and fiefs research, in terms of things like population estimates, iconic buildings and general layout, as well as architecture.

Umar Abd al Azeez said:
Outlawed u want to finish this Mod?

... What do you mean do I want to finish this mod?
The thing is, I have a life, and have had exams as I've made clear in the thread, and now I'm back on research as I said.

So yeah...

Most flags redone.
I'm going to be doing flags for the remaining crusader states and adding them to the second post for reference. Then on to Italy!

Anyone know what was the capital of the Holy Roman Empire during this era?

EDIT:

Researchers, please supply wanderer949 with horse images for your Muslim cavalry units. You can post here, or pm directly because work on horse textures will start soon.

Outlawed said:
Most flags redone.
I'm going to be doing flags for the remaining crusader states and adding them to the second post for reference. Then on to Italy!

Anyone know what was the capital of the Holy Roman Empire during this era?

EDIT:

Researchers, please supply wanderer949 with horse images for your Muslim cavalry units. You can post here, or pm directly because work on horse textures will start soon.

here they are

Capital city of the HRE was Nuremberg/Nurnberg

Some of those horses work, others don't.
You have a bunch of late period ones, like 15th and 14th centuries.
Basically, the way I'd like it to be is that we only use the light horse descriptions after our period. For the heavy armed horses, we have to stick to our period and descriptions from there for accuracy.

But thanks for those awesome pictures! I sent Wanderer some of them actually =p but I didn't include as much variety, which is a good thing! Thanks again.

It was for the Byzantine or the East Roman Empire.
I was asking about the Holy Roman Empire, or Germany.

Back
Top Bottom