[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

v4.9.2
-Fixed arguments order for game_missile_dives_into_water mapped script.
-Added overlay_enable operation.
-Extended start_map_conversation operation.
-Updated dict_load_file, dict_save, dict_delete_file operations (ini support).

I've forwarded my ports and am still not having my co-op battletime match showing up in the server list for my friend to join. I'm launching with WSE and I'm following the directions for setting up the battle but no dice. Any idea what direction I should go?

Good afternoon. I want to ask for help, as I ran into a problem. WSE suggests using the wse_get_server_info script to send a custom response to a request for server information. The description states that to do this, you need to specify the trigger result in 1 and the result string in the desired value. However, I came across the fact that when trying to do this, I just can't connect to my server via http. Any trigger result other than 0, any strings. Even completely copied the original text that the server returns normally. At the same time, information about the server continues to be displayed inside the game, but it disappears from all third-party sites with a list of servers. Could someone please show at least some working example of using this script? WSE 4.9.2
thanks

Good afternoon. I want to ask for help, as I ran into a problem. WSE suggests using the wse_get_server_info script to send a custom response to a request for server information. The description states that to do this, you need to specify the trigger result in 1 and the result string in the desired value. However, I came across the fact that when trying to do this, I just can't connect to my server via http. Any trigger result other than 0, any strings. Even completely copied the original text that the server returns normally. At the same time, information about the server continues to be displayed inside the game, but it disappears from all third-party sites with a list of servers. Could someone please show at least some working example of using this script? WSE 4.9.2
thanks

the first example returns an error ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE ((
("wse_get_server_info", [

(str_store_server_name, s0),
(set_result_string, "@<ServerStats>^<Name>{s0}</Name>^<ModuleName>Native</ModuleName>^</ServerStats>"),
(set_trigger_result, 1),
]),

v4.9.3
-Added set_show_crosshair operation.
-Added show_crosshair, horse_friendly_fire module.ini option.
-Fixed possible crash for try_for_agents operation.

v4.9.4
-Added ti_on_init_item trigger for gloves.
-Extended ti_on_init_item trigger for boots and horse.
-__int64 support for store_trigger_param, return_values, store_return_value, register_get, register_set, str_to_num, wse math operations.
-Updated muparser - fixed feval operation.

I used 4.9.4 and it went to infinite array_get_val loop. Index was increasing itself automatically after mission started(probably because I'm using array functions there). When I downgraded WSE problem is solved.

Array operations were not affected in the latest updates. Which WSE version are you not having problems with?
And show me your script.

Back
Top Bottom