SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Should Hornburg be a castle or a town?

• Town

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 90 48.1%
  • Town, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Castle, but call it Helm's Deep instead.

Votes: 45 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

The mod is not dead, Jarvy has merely decided to pause work until Bannerlord comes out (at least work that cannot be transferred over to BL).
If you were to go onto the TVS forums, you would know that.

SBolshevik said:
The mod is not dead, Jarvy has merely decided to pause work until Bannerlord comes out (at least work that cannot be transferred over to BL).
If you were to go onto the TVS forums, you would know that.

Wait, does that mean that the Warband version will never see the light of day? That's kinda dumb, some of us won't be able to play Bannerlord with a decent fps, let alone a mod with high res textures and other high end stuff. I honestly can't believe how many LotR mods died out, it's like a Warband curse...

And before you say there is TLD, i don't consider that a part of LotR...

Takeda Shingen said:
La Grandmaster said:
Takeda Shingen said:
And before you say there is TLD, i don't consider that a part of LotR...
Why is not a part of LotR?

There are several very good reasons, but i won't say anything as it will anger all the fanboys out there and the flame war will ensue...

I'd like to read those good reasons, if put constructively.

Also. Waiting for a future game that will force you to rethink and rewrite everything doesn't sound like the best plan, I'll give you that.

Takeda Shingen said:
There are several very good reasons, but i won't say anything as it will anger all the fanboys out there and the flame war will ensue...

I'm genuinely curious as to what your reasoning is. From my perspective, TLD is the most detailed and accurate adaptation of LotR as there's ever been.

Scorpia said:
What is this TLD?
The Last Days of the Third Age - a beautiful mod about the war of the ring for the original M&B ported by Swyter to Warband based very faithfully on the Lord of the Rings books by JRR Tolkien. Incidentally this mod was my first experience I ever had with M&B in 2006 when I played it at  a computer of my friend and was the reason why I bought M&B.

Do not look here said:
Because true LotR are movies, not some book full of inaccuracies and lacking plate armours.

And who the hell has name like Bombadil? Crazy.
This made my day! Thanks.  :lol:

Love this song from my LOTRO days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3dPApPyIGs

Back
Top Bottom