SP Sci-Fi [WB] Star Wars: Rebellion

Users who are viewing this thread

You're right  :lol:
I hope Essencey, you will at least learn some things with this mod ! An attemps is never nothing (houhou Sartre is here).

Sherlock Holmes said:
I think they long stopped checking what kind of screenshots though *cough* http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-battlefront *cough*

What's sad is that right now that mod is #2 on moddb, and the only ingame screenshots are of menus.....

As for this mod here, good luck in creating it, if you can pull this off it could be great!

would be nice to see some screenshots whenever you can get some though.

Sherlock Holmes said:
I think they long stopped checking what kind of screenshots though *cough* http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-battlefront *cough*

Anyway good luck...you'll need it for an overhaul this massive  :wink:

You bastardo! :grin:
We still don't have a decent rigger in the team,so that's why there are no screenshots as yet!
And yesterday I rigged a Head mesh,and when I tried to import it into OpenBRF it crashes! :razz:

Thrandy said:
We still don't have a decent rigger in the team,so that's why there are no screenshots as yet!

I can rig stuff for you, if you pay me.

enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

Pay me first though.

I really wish you a ton of good luck! If you managed to pull this off, you would attract a new fan base towards M&B Warband. And not only that, I've been searching for a single player Star Wars mod such as this, that's available for Warband. I'm just so happy right now. Finally, a single player mod for Star Wars on Warband!! :grin:

Abovet said:
I really wish you a ton of good luck! If you managed to pull this off, you would attract a new fan base towards M&B Warband. And not only that, I've been searching for a single player Star Wars mod such as this, that's available for Warband. I'm just so happy right now. Finally, a single player mod for Star Wars on Warband!! :grin:
Mods already dead lel

Froi said:
Abovet said:
Mods already dead lel
how do you know?

Hey, how's the mod? At least give us a news regarding the current progress. Your profile picture has been changed, this tells me that you were online quite a while back. Come on.

EDIT #1: What happened to my account?! Still! Give us an update!

The picture change was because of April Fools... the OP was last online in January and honestly this mod wasn't really serious to begin with. Just another over-ambitious project abandoned after a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom