SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

kuauik said:
research was done two years back by Sahran.the mod would be out already if the team members would not quit.i am without coder,so i can do only cosmetics right now.I think ill skip warband and make the mod for Bannerlord .that would have more benefits,also the warband comunity is so tiny right now that even the Iron Europe mod struggling with empty servers.

No please, don't do that!! This would delay the launch of the mod (being optimistic) at least one year more  :cry:

kuauik said:
research was done two years back by Sahran.the mod would be out already if the team members would not quit.i am without coder,so i can do only cosmetics right now.I think ill skip warband and make the mod for Bannerlord .that would have more benefits,also the warband comunity is so tiny right now that even the Iron Europe mod struggling with empty servers.

Bad news, indeed... :cry:

I really wouldn't mind seeing this mod for Bannerlord, especially with its extra inventory slots. I just hate waiting.

kuauik said:
...also the warband comunity is so tiny right now that even the Iron Europe mod struggling with empty servers.

Sure? http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

Position 28 on the most played games of the day in Steam. Above EU4, PlanetSide2...

Antonis said:
And anyway, there is always single-player...

The Mount & Blade's essence itself after all. The part of the game in which you can build a character story. To me, the most interesting.
(But sure for mutiplayers mods empty servers are problematic)

kuauik said:
35lsv44.jpg
s18fi8.jpg
14se68y.jpg
dfd6c9.jpg
dvslz6.jpg

You guys make incredible screenshots, what's the trick?

Back
Top Bottom