[WB][S][TC]EmpireIV Ver. 1.0 [WSE for EmpireIII 64 bit OS required]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lor Dric said:
whats your battlesize set to?
AI stuck in village bug is being looked at
AI sometimes has a hard time with the port system, but the caravans will get to where they want to go just takes them a while sometimes, unless they are players caravans from the headquarters, those can't cross ocean in any way
your icon doesn't change from having a large army, the lords have their own icon, the small army

Battlesize is max the mod will allow. Not using anything outside to bypass it.

Just a thought about the Summoning spells:  the ones with a requirement of Power Throw of 12-15 mean that a character must have a Strength of 36-45.  I haven't experimented with them to see how powerful these spells are, but they would only be available to very large characters.  Again, I don't know that much about game balance; this is just an observation.

Soooo I can't upgrade my bard skill? Any idea what might be causing this? Upgrade as in pay the guild to move up its ranks.

wolly12 said:
Soooo I can't upgrade my bard skill? Any idea what might be causing this? Upgrade as in pay the guild to move up its ranks.

Have you trained yourself up to the Master Level?  If so, you can no longer increase by taking lessons.  You can only increase your skill by GIVING lessons at the guild, or using your skill in other ways, like giving shows in town, performing for royalty, singing to your troops in camp, etc.  I try to take as many lessons as possible before I go up to the master level.  The first time I played a bard, I quickly trained up to Master and hardly took any lessons; I was terrible:  every time I performed, my reputation as a bard fell.  Pretty soon I could only get the lowest paying gigs, if I could find any work at all.

It's being unable to pay for opertunity to upgrade my characters rank in the guild. Not the classes I can take the classes but I get a message saying I won't learn anything unless I upgrade, and the option to upgrade my standing isn't their.

wolly12 said:
It's being unable to pay for opertunity to upgrade my characters rank in the guild. Not the classes I can take the classes but I get a message saying I won't learn anything unless I upgrade, and the option to upgrade my standing isn't their.

What Level are you in the guild?

A totally unrelated matter:  About 7 months after landing in Calderia, my character Phydeau has established his kingdom (called  "the Junkyard") on the big island populated by the orcs, dwarves, etc. 

Three races down, seven to go....

wolly12 said:

Are you talking about the message that appears in the lower right side of the screen, saying something like "You have learned all you can from this experience; you should advance (upgrade) your standing (level) to learn more"?  I've seen this, too,  but I have never noticed any affect on game play.  I think it is more of a suggestion than a requirement.   

I encountered a weird bug. Attacking a tow I see ships as part of the wall!  :shock:

bug.jpg

Hello
first question there are unique weapons here? i saw on screen frostmounrne etc how to get them? for now i just saw normal items and just few mage items
second question why mercenary hero have 722 wp on crosboow and 500+ wp on one handed? i know its uselses for him cuz he have 2 handed weapon BUT
if u make him your companion... u getting op companion with good armor op weapon proficiency
third question "More than 3000 new troops" where are those troops? :razz:
fourth question "More than 2200 new items" where are those items ? :razz:
this mod have 1000000 of features but u should focus on polishing it there is alot of things that i wanted to say about but i will do it later :smile:
And im very sorry about my english its a not too good :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom