B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice to hear that. :grin:

Warning: The following posts may contain minor spoilers for one of the dungeon maps. It's nothing serious or anything, otherwise I would not even post those.

Adventurers from all of Calradia, prepare to venture into the mysterious, deadly dephts of the "Miniature Wonderland"! Note: The Equipment shown in the pictures is not part of the actual dungeon equipment, so you are probably going to die shortly after entering. Bring all your friends!
612409B5FE3791B3C963FF4EB95B61640613B0AB
A411F094A23FE53B9648BF416A6BA78216B315E1
5FA4110920793CA3A81DAA47DC601C847DD025D7
B8663C548F5C4BF396F2EDCCBF2A926FDB600824
ED371ABB5123E78D95B96EA0FE4CD1CD93A967AB
257C911F634421AD5E8066585849F4A6410A8015
C6764BBE33F562368E587770F432D6643091A10E

No fantasy mod would be complete without mysterious lights.

Work on the maps is nearly finished, Graphics are polished up too. Should not take that long now for us to release the current version. Our main problem is that we are lacking a server.

What do you think, should we rename the mod? I'm thinking of "Napoleonic Star Wars: Bloodshed - A LotR Mod". This would attract a bigger fan base. :grin:

Na, just kidding. Here, take a look at the equipment for the four classes in Dungeon:
Warrior:
x675

Thief:
x675

Barbarian:
x675

Ranger:
x675
Note: That is the equipment available in the upcoming open beta version. Later versions will contain even more Stuff to choose from.
Just to make it clear, the items a class has available do not have any difference in their stats. There is three types of armors: Heavy (worn by the Warrior only), Medium (worn by the Ranger and Barbarian) and Light (worn by the Thief) The types differ in their stats: Heavy Armor has Body armor 35, medium has 20 and light has 17. The same goes for helmets. They are just for cosmetic purpose.

Okay, at first I was kinda worried, but I'm glad you equalized the the stats for all the armours. You can finally go around looking like you are the class that you chose, instead of being forced to resort to heraldic armour.

Yea, we want people to look like they prefer. There is no armor upgrades in the whole dungeon, only weapon upgrades. And we'll stay with that, I am tired of running around like a comedian. I'm a Hero for god's sake :grin:

Guys, you know, whenever we promise you something, it takes about a month or even more, but then we do what we promised. So, here it is, finally, the download link for the first open beta! We will probably become our own subforum very soon (at least I hope so) and will then give you detailed information about all the modes and stuff. Our current version contains:

6 Factions, not 100% balanced but at least complete
Dungeon Mode + some maps
Invasion Mode + Some Maps
Custom Maps for the other modes
and more stuff.

Have fun with it!
Download

We are hosting a server with the mod, in team deathmatch mode. We might also add an invasion server very soon. About dungeon, as it is a bad idea to host a dedicated with dungeon and have it up all the time, we are still thinking about how we do it. The main Problem is, that Dungeon does not work properly in local mode and thus needs to be played on a dedicated.

edit: Im currently on the server, changed it to duel though. Come in, everyone!

Tried the dungeon mode. Very impressive maps :mrgreen:, but the only enemies spawned were trp_player. I was wondering if this was an error? I was playing an offline game so that may have had an effect. Everything else is pretty sweet, especially with all the unique items.

The problem with dungeon is that it needs to be configured very carefully. First faction needs to be "Dungeon Raiders" and second needs to be one of the 4 invasion factions. If anyone wants, I will head over to the sevrer right now and maybe play some dungeon with you.

Patta said:
The problem with dungeon is that it needs to be configured very carefully. First faction needs to be "Dungeon Raiders" and second needs to be one of the 4 invasion factions. If anyone wants, I will head over to the sevrer right now and maybe play some dungeon with you.
ok cool. Let's play some dungeon :grin:

Back
Top Bottom