Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Vladimatt

Sergeant at Arms
Plastic War
plasticguy.png

Plastic War centers around plastic toy soldiers at war. The mod will feature indoor scenes(such as Kitchens, basements, and bedrooms) as well as outdoor scenes(gardens, front yards). A wide range of weapons will be available, rifles, machine guns, bazookas, and eventually flamethrowers!

Factions:

GREEN NATION
55271B6B79DB806C41197A24A854B922746C5C73

TAN REPUBLIC
216BE4058F221ED6D0072F8D111CD9C2820E437C

Some early game play:

Credits:
Romainoir, for the amazing plastic soldiers he has contributed. Thanks mang!

Awesome! You'll need a whole array of weapons though, not only rifles. Remember the flame thrower, grenades and RPG.

This concept looks very good! I am so going to play this :grin:.

I wish you the best of luck with the development with this module and that you can get the permission for the models.

I hope you don't forget the most iconic and abundant (and useless) soldiers in every set: the BPG (Binocular Pointing Guy) and the guy with the mine detector :mrgreen:

Volkonski said:
I do hope that the soldiers are given a more plastic look instead of being coated in a colour and being passed off as "plastic army men".

Giving them a specular would probably go a long way towards making them look more like plastic.

Mandible said:
Volkonski said:
I do hope that the soldiers are given a more plastic look instead of being coated in a colour and being passed off as "plastic army men".

Giving them a specular would probably go a long way towards making them look more like plastic.

Simplifying the facial features as well. It would also be hilarious and awesome if you made them walk like they do in Toy Story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXvR6yxUVSw

Volkonski said:

Of course, yeah I am definitely going to texture them, give them buttons and pockets, all that stuff. Also going to try to make them look more shiny.

Back
Top Bottom