B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Eligar said:
I feel a bit guilty for not replying more. I still pop in every now and then to see how the Mod's doing and if there's any new screenshots out there, but I never take the time to comment anymore.

You guys are doing one hell of a job, keep it up! And have a great 2013.

I do not write on purpose, as I try to keep this thread clean, but sometimes even I can't hold back ( like when I see Chaos scum asking for release date  :evil: )

This thread should be on the first page, so yeah. Also how are the new faces for the empire soldiers? Almost done with those?

hey, i've been wondering, and sorry if it's been asked before(but there are 300 pages back there :wink:) but,
will there be demons of any sort?, i know it would probably be really hard to make these things, but i think it's understandable if i ask, since that would be completely mind-bogglingly awesome  :grin:

We'll I also really hope there will be demons in it, in the other warhammer mod they have bloodletters if I'm not mistaken, they look like crap actually but I'm sure if Furok puts them in i, they'll look awesome.

Especially the orc armours, you can't wear the heavy armours because the shoulder pieces just block out your view, and in 3rd person the horns are in the way.

Making ****ing moneyyy!
Trying to surviiiive!!!
Searching for some freedaaays.
Shooters still aliiive!

Need really just couple of days to finish it, but I can't find it.
Before I need to raise up myself from the dip.

Here just for keep your faith strong
Daggers

The daggers look great! However the better news is that you mentioned that you need a couple of free days to finish it. I gues that means release will definately be this year?!

I hope you lads have a break after this, jolly good work!
Shame there are no Cultists at the set time otherwise I would have loved to play as an insane-barely-armoured freak

Back
Top Bottom