B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that answer,
and another question is in mod be correcty armor, shileds and correctly and all TROOPS on that region

hadza999 said:
Thanks for that answer,
and another question is in mod be correcty armor, shileds and correctly and all TROOPS on that region

I'm not totally sure what you just said....

But I believe you said...
"Will all factions of this mod have historically correct armour,shields and troops?"

If so then yes...I believe it will.

oningouu said:
Can we play as the Byzantine then? Would love to be a Roman.

Well I believe there are Varangian mercenaries here and there and as such some Byzantine armours so there is no reason why you couldn't make it your own independent kingdom :smile:

Though I'm not sure if Cyprus is in the map and that was Byzantine controlled.

Fahnenträger said:
The mod is nod dead and feel fine.  But it is summer and some of us are in vacation, so we are working not so fast right now, and  release date depends from it. We dont know how fast we could work after summer vacations so we dont know any release date.

Jesus... just read the last pages and you will find out that the mod is NOT dead and that they don't know when the mod will be released.
Just read before you start asking stupid unnecessary questions.

jezza93 said:
oningouu said:
Can we play as the Byzantine then? Would love to be a Roman.

Well I believe there are Varangian mercenaries here and there and as such some Byzantine armours so there is no reason why you couldn't make it your own independent kingdom :smile:

Though I'm not sure if Cyprus is in the map and that was Byzantine controlled.
Byzantines probably will like big bandit parties in Asia Minor. But they are not ready and it's not in priority righn now. We have more important tasks like Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, new mercenaries and Nizaris. Cyprus is under Crusaders control.

Fahnenträger said:
Inanch-Bilge said:
Fahnenträger

is there any news about Seljuks of Rum ?
Already done. Soon some screenshots will appear.

Yeah :grin:

Well, I consider myself pretty informed about Seljuks of Rum, can you tell me here or with pm what kind of unit roster used for them ?

Expensive professional units recruited from cities

Senior Ghulam Lancers                                 
                                  /
-Junior Ghulam Cavalry(Lancers)                                            - Royal Ghulam Lancers(Non-recruitable, only spawns in Sultan's army)
                                    \                                                          - Royal Ghulam Foot Archers(Non-recruitable, only spawns in Sultan's army)
                                      Senior Ghulam Horse Archers

Cheaper feudal units recruited from castles

Hawashi(Light sabre cavalry) - Askari Horse Archers - Ellibashi(Skilled medium armored horse archer)

If possible, there should be nomad camps in certain places to recruit Turkomans, and village recruitment should not contain Turkomans.

Turkoman roster

Turkoman Tribesmen(light horse archers)- Turkoman Frontiersmen(skilled horse archers with some armor)- Turkoman Noblemen(Medium armored horse archer)

I'll a bit think about village roster.

Btw I prepared this settlement list for Anatolia somewhere else, if you're interested(Eastern Anatolia not included)

Towns:

Konya
Kayseri
Sivas
Ankara

Castles:

Amasya
Larende
Tokat
Akşehir
Divriği
Elbistan