B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al_Mansur said:
This is awesome. I have never found an enough severe word to insult those filthy French revolutionnaries. You can't imagine how many awesome stuffs they destroyed.
Believe me its nothing compared to how many awesome things soviet revolutionnaries destroyed. They turned all churches and castles into warehouses and barns in my country.
A lot of stuff about Baltic Crusades was lost.

lets just say peaceful revolutions are the best kind of revolution and move on.

Let me ask you something. Ehh, how to put it.. when you say that water will be an important resource, will it be working like a seperate supply, or will it just basicly be 'food'?

Good news !!! Chel joined us as the scripter. So far, he does not have much free time, but he will deal with the AI ​​in battles.

The same Chel responsible for formations, wound system, and battle morale kits?
futurama_yay.jpg
Also I read Way to Expiation was somewhat of a continuation to the dead carcass that is Second Age. Is there truth to this?

Omzdog said:
Ask a blacksmith the condition of latest work and he'll use it on you.
Let the genius's work.

Hmmm, reminds me of that scene in Kingdom of Heaven where the blacksmith stabs his brother with a red hot piece of iron, but I guess it was a stupid question, sorry. It's just that I was hoping for something amazing to be unveiled (like the scripted battles, new and exciting).

are these pictures of crusaders way to expiation mod?
http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=266010
(not the chinese ones, scroll down a little youll see some crusaders stuff)

dia151 said:
are these pictures of crusaders way to expiation mod?
http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=266010
(not the chinese ones, scroll down a little youll see some crusaders stuff)

No, they're something similar to 1257ad... Many soldiers are the same of 1257ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom