SP Fantasy [WB] Claymore: Rise of an Empire - UPLOADING ALPHA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lolwhut I just finished the mod banner when I though C:RoaE was winning and now I see that it's all tied...  :shock:

Anyway, enjoy! This might/might not be used.

modlogov.png

Been making the troop trees for Dal Arann. Heavy rain here right now, so can't do anything much. The DAs will have knights at the end of their troop tree, and it forks so that you can either choose to upgrade a pikeman to either a gallowglass or to a mounted scout, which will upgrade into a knight. Gallowglasses will have more strength, but less armour, while knights will have less strength but more armour. You have to balance that out wit your troops and choose whether to go the traditional way or to go the modern way (in that era that is).

Screens will come once I finish.

theAthenian said:
Are you going for plain fantasy or historicaly-inspired fantasy?

Historically-inspired, of course  :wink:

But the original one was plain fantasy, with crystal dragons breathing fire and lava-bathing monsters that kinda resemble orcs from LOTR. Blame my over-imaginative past-self.  :mrgreen:

TW.Assassin said:
Good luck,screens good :smile:

Thanks.

Btw, can I make a companion/lady with your avatar as her facemorph?

They say that a Japanese girl drew that picture before she commited suicide. And it indeed is a beautiful drawing. In a sense, it's kinda captivating. But, from what I've heard everyone who can't resist the urge to stare at her for more than 5 mins mysteriously disappears or commits suicide. Just a rumour though, nothing to worry about. I find such stories very... interesting

Or it may actually be an image originated from Deviantart. lol

theAthenian said:
They say that a Japanese girl drew that picture before she commited suicide. And it indeed is a beautiful drawing. In a sense, it's kinda captivating. But, from what I've heard everyone who can't resist the urge to stare at her for more than 5 mins mysteriously disappears or commits suicide. Just a rumour though, nothing to worry about. I find such stories very... interesting

Or it may actually be an image originated from Deviantart. lol

She looks a lot like someone I know.

Edit: Come on guys vote for C:RoaE, we all know that is the best name!

Since the poll's tied up and it hasn't been moving since yesterday, I decided that I, as the modder ( :twisted:), have the right to choose  :twisted:

Poll is closed, winner is...

*drumroll*
Claymore: Rise of an Empire

Edit: NOOOO! TW Assassin changed his avatar...  :cry:

True, fair enough. Have you seen Dejawolf's Viking OSP by the way? Some of his stuff, especially his stock of spears, might be useful to you. :smile:

FrisianDude said:
True, fair enough. Have you seen Dejawolf's Viking OSP by the way? Some of his stuff, especially his stock of spears, might be useful to you. :smile:

Yeah, Dejawolf's OSP is already in the mod.

Edit: Sig is done.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=166719.0][IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8282/lolsigm.png[/IMG][/url]

New screens in the second post! Enjoy  :mrgreen:

Edit: With us now having a name, I would like to hold a banner competition, with the top three being chosen for the mod. Let the banners begin!

I'm doing a loader as well, but having a lot of trouble finding a good highlander image big enough to go off.. unless u want mel gibson lol

Back
Top Bottom