SP Musket Era [WB] American Civil War Mod

North or South?

• North

Votes: 162 53.5%
  • South

Votes: 141 46.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

We still need scripters, if any are willing. And also, since I got Morgh's editing tools to work things are going quite smoothly.

I would like to help out, I'll admit I pretty much have no modding expierence but you gotta start somewhere.

Just let me know what you need done and I'll do my best to do it.

EDIT: If you need a mapper I can do that seems pretty simple.

hey i might come back to this mod i gave up on map making and i will be learning how to make models with wings3d instead it seems easier from the tutorials im watching (god bless youtube)

one question: would i need a program or something  cause i have 8 gb left on my hardrive.
actually one more question: would all the modles for scene editing be avaible on native?
if so then I'll be willing to help

We'll need you to take meshes for scenes and then look at forts, towns, and walls from the civil war and edit them to look correct.

how would i take the meshes? I can very well  have ideas on what I would be doing just need some help to get started. we all got to start somewhere right?

Free up some RAM space and download OpenBRF and Wings3D, then export static meshes from BRF files from OpenBRF and import them to Wings, Edit it, PM a download lik to me so I can texture it, and I'll Give it to a person who can get scenes in-game.

well since I'm completly new at this it may take a whilte of messing around till I get something good.

Back
Top Bottom