SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

After 4 more playthroughs, I've notice that some companions actually dislike more than just the regular 2 companions.  For example, Beorg dislike Lord Albertus in addition to Oggy and Jalil.  Is this a bug?  Also, Scarloc like himself. 

On another note, where do I buy ogre armor for Uggluk?  Will there be mounted Ogre is the future?

Extradaemon said:
I think that leaving the campaign map a.i. to do it's own thing without forced scripting would be for the best. Just look at the Clash of Kings mod, the map can become so repetitive when it's always the same nations fighting eachother.

The problem is that due to the limitations of the game engine, certain factions will never fight anyway. In my game, Tomb Kings and Empire of Sigmar have been at war with each-other for ages without spilling a single drop of blood (or bone marrow). Not much would change if you made it impossible for them to declare war on each-other.

darkaznbrood said:
On another note, where do I buy ogre armor for Uggluk?

If you want to play dress-up with Uggluk:

1. Make camp.
2. Select "PBOD Preferences"
3. Enable the cheat menu.
4. Go back to the main camp menu and select "CHEAT MENU" and go to "Find an item...".
5. Select range 1152-1247 and shop away.

I like to give him a bandana because he knows what's hip and he is down with the ogre youngsters and whatnot.

Extradaemon said:
I think that leaving the campaign map a.i. to do it's own thing without forced scripting would be for the best. Just look at the Clash of Kings mod, the map can become so repetitive when it's always the same nations fighting eachother.
and also does that account for all the crashes in that mod? ive never had a mod crash and burn as much as that one. cheers

Maybe not the most important issue but I enlisted in an Empire party(Mainly cause I wanted to try out the guns) but once I reached the rank of Handgunner.

I got all the stuff handgunners got EXCEPT the musket itself, It didn't fix itself when I got leveled up to sharpshooter, still only a sword as a weapon.

Otherwise, the mod is pretty nice even though I do not know the origin of lore.

I'm new to this forum so if I am posting on the wrong page or something just tell me. I have a bug where all dwarfs and orcs are invincible and I do not know how to fix it. Weapons go right through them.

Unique guns.  Check
Unique and legendary swords.  Check
Where are the legendary bows of elves that they are so known for?  I, personally don't use it, but I love collecting these OP weapons that makes my companions legendary but the lack of elven artifacts makes recruiting the three elves unappealing.  I prefer having one of each race in my raiding bands of brotherhood.

The elven war bow doesn't count as it's a bug and is fixed by submod.

darkaznbrood said:
Unique guns.  Check
Where are the legendary bows of elves that they are so known for?  I, personally don't use it, but I love collecting these OP weapons that makes my companions legendary but the lack of elven artifacts makes recruiting the three elves unappealing.  I prefer having one of each race in my raiding bands of brotherhood.
There is one elven bow that does 180 pierce damage. Although I have only seen it through the cheat menu.

EDIT: It´s the item 1611, High Elven War Bow. Doesn´t have the mechandise flag checked. And I sincerely hope no unit uses it.

Articulo34 said:
darkaznbrood said:
Unique guns.  Check
There is one elven bow that does 180 pierce damage. Although I have only seen it through the cheat menu.

EDIT: It´s the item 1611, High Elven War Bow. Doesn´t have the mechandise flag checked. And I sincerely hope no unit uses it.

I believe it's fixed by submod. 

Birger Jarl said:
Extradaemon said:

The problem is that due to the limitations of the game engine, certain factions will never fight anyway. In my game, Tomb Kings and Empire of Sigmar have been at war with each-other for ages without spilling a single drop of blood (or bone marrow). Not much would change if you made it impossible for them to declare war on each-other.

darkaznbrood said:

1. Make camp.
4. Go back to the main camp menu and select "CHEAT MENU" and go to "Find an item...".

I like to give him a bandana because he knows what's hip and he is down with the ogre youngsters and whatnot.

I'm trying to play a honest game.

darkaznbrood said:
Birger Jarl said:
Extradaemon said:

darkaznbrood said:

1. Make camp.

:roll:

It is essentially a shop with every item in the game. You don't get things for free. That's why I said "shop away." You also can't find improved versions i.e "Heavy", "Reinforced" etc etc so you're still better off shopping honestly in the long run.

It is not really cheating as much as it is... convenience.

leonn said:
who did the work on the custom settlements? i just had a wander around skavenblight and was massivly impressed with it. was not expecting what i saw!
cheers

I made the Skavenblight street scene. Thanks for the feedback Leon. It took a few months worth of evenings to design. I wanted to hit the player with a sense of awe as soon as they 'step off the boat'. I've recently done up all the Dwarven locations, as well as Middenheim. The M&B scene designer is okay, but has its issues. 

Articulo34 said:
darkaznbrood said:
Unique guns.  Check

That bow is the special bow used by High Elf Lord Alith Anar. No one else uses it and it is not supposed to be for sale anywhere.

I intend to put new special items in the next update including some bows.

Birger Jarl said:
darkaznbrood said:
Birger Jarl said:
darkaznbrood said:

1. Make camp.

:roll:

It is essentially a shop with every item in the game. You don't get things for free. That's why I said "shop away." You also can't find improved versions i.e "Heavy", "Reinforced" etc etc so you're still better off shopping honestly in the long run.

It is not really cheating as much as it is... convenience.

Well, you can find things there that shouldn't be available. For instance I bought the Armor of Midnight for my Chaos character, because there isn't any Chaos item available with the wizards and I wanted to be a big badass Chaos fighter with good armor. But technically in that case I suppose it was kind of cheating. :p

Birger Jarl said:
Nor are there any unique Orc items - no choppas, blockas no bodyplates!  :cry:

Or Skaven, for that matter, but I'm sure we'll get there  :smile:

JargonDarot said:
leonn said:
who did the work on the custom settlements? i just had a wander around skavenblight and was massivly impressed with it. was not expecting what i saw!
cheers

I made the Skavenblight street scene. Thanks for the feedback Leon. It took a few months worth of evenings to design. I wanted to hit the player with a sense of awe as soon as they 'step off the boat'. I've recently done up all the Dwarven locations, as well as Middenheim. The M&B scene designer is okay, but has its issues. 

Just want to add my congrats and admiration - great job!!

JargonDarot said:
leonn said:
cheers

my pleasure,sir. ive also had a trot round a couple of the dwarven holds,very nicely done. so, all that we see is done with the m&b scene editor? or do you use a 3d program too? cheers

So does anyone know how to fix the fact i can't kill orcs or dwarfs in battle. I can do every thing else and the mod works great. I just avoid fighting them for the most part but I can't do arenas or tournaments.

hotstuffing said:
So does anyone know how to fix the fact i can't kill orcs or dwarfs in battle. I can do every thing else and the mod works great. I just avoid fighting them for the most part but I can't do arenas or tournaments.
I would help you if I could. But I have never noticed such a problem.

hotstuffing said:

Is the data folder missing from the mod? If not is it empty?

Back
Top Bottom