Warning about the 9th foot

Users who are viewing this thread

DrZoidberg

Recruit
The 9th Foot regiment just, according to them "hacked" into the 50th Queens Own's private training server. The password was simple so it didn't take a genius to figure it out. Long story short, watch out for the 9th Foot and if you have a private server with a simple password I advise you to change it. There Col, Maj, and SSgt along with two other members claimed they "Just wanted to play and their server was down."

Yes, I told them to leave before I perma-ban each one and one replied "Who gives a **** its just a game" lol

No apparently he was named "cake" but he could have easily changed it. He didn't have any tags in his name so they further reinforces the thought that he was using a false name.

Thank you for the information, I will go check that post out now and see if it helps determine who "cake" is.

Edit: It is him, thank you for the information.

Windbusche said:
There is a ban up for a person named '9th Foot Colonel Mars' in the Bans/Unbans section. So if it was him, then you'd be very happy.

Haha it was that guy. His name was cake, and his MP nick is Mars.

EDIT: He was also with some members named Hobo and Spartan I believe. Those are the only other names I remember

Gamer2da said:
Windbusche said:
There is a ban up for a person named '9th Foot Colonel Mars' in the Bans/Unbans section. So if it was him, then you'd be very happy.

EDIT: He was also with some members named Hobo and Spartan I believe. Those are the only other names I remember
Are we talking Spartan as in the 2nd Coldstream Spartan?

Windbusche said:
Gamer2da said:
Windbusche said:

I believe Spartan is a major in the 9th foot, I remember seeing him on the private training server that he and others got into bit i'm not 100% sure on his rank. He definitely was not from the 2nd Coldstream.

romandude said:
i know mars. what'd he do
Use your young eyes...
DrZoidberg said:
The 9th Foot regiment just, according to them "hacked" into the 50th Queens Own's private training server. The password was simple so it didn't take a genius to figure it out. Long story short, watch out for the 9th Foot and if you have a private server with a simple password I advise you to change it. There Col, Maj, and SSgt along with two other members claimed they "Just wanted to play and their server was down."

McEwanMaster77 said:
Use your young eyes...
DrZoidberg said:

I don't know what you mean.

Windbusche said:
Gamer2da said:
Windbusche said:

Oh good god...Sprtan. Worst person in the entire NW community.

McEwanMaster77 said:
romandude said:
i know mars. what'd he do
Use your young eyes...
DrZoidberg said:
i know that but was it him or just some of his minions

edit: nevermind, i see col in there now

DanyEle said:
Windbusche said:
Gamer2da said:
Windbusche said:

Oh good god...Sprtan. Worst person in the entire NW community.
What about Stefiboy? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom