SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Warhammer 40k mod: Sabbat Crusade (for warband + help needed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit them? I've only got the items premade so aka the power armour and the power swords which were given to me. so i have no brf edditing tools

Reykjavikdragon said:
the what?
what's meant is the following:
First you've got to put the items' BRF file in the Resource folder of your mod. Then you have to open the file module.ini (it's in your module's main folder, next to the txt files). There you have to make a new entry below all the "load_resource" entries. This entry has to be "load_module_resource = xy" (xy standing for the name of the BRF in your Resource folder). Save the module.ini afterwards, and then your mod can load the items' BRFs.

'ey up some ones making a 40k mod again  :grin:
as always i'll try to help with modelling or sources or something but i'm rather crap :razz:
Ive got some funneh looking models of eldar+ marine stuff around but they need t obe coded textured- u know all the boring stuff :lol:
gd luck and just say if youre wanting them

when do we see some sreens?

and are they just going to be resources from the older mods?

yes they are recources from older mods (I did say on the opening post).

Soon, screenies will come soon, please bear in mind this is my first attempt at modding ever so the process is going slowly so dont hastle other wise the mod will be terrible.

You know, it might be worth checking with the Legend of the Berserk mod for Vanilla M&B about the "Large Human" models.  Since that seems to be about right for Marine size if you ask me.

Beserk had to some heavy duty modding to get it to work...because it was for the original M&B.

Warband it's much easier to do. If I recall you can scale people.

awsome cheers, guys but sadly the work has slowed right down again due to GCSE's D:.

a quick progress report.
1. new rectule added
2. some new scripts
3. Power armour added[/
stuff still to do

1. power armour helmet
2. boltgun
4. power sword.

naw, i thought this was going to be mp :cry:
Reykjavikdragon said:
awsome cheers, guys but sadly the work has slowed right down again due to GCSE's D:.
if your doing any A levels your going to be busier than this for the next few years(however long you do it in england) after exams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom