Warframe

Users who are viewing this thread

Well if they keep pushing it back like that I for one am happy enough to be honest. I mean I still hated fighting that new Vay Hek, it's one hell of an annoying boss fight, but if I had to grind those keys first I never would've bothered.
And in fact I never actually did before this change.

Exactly. It's annoying and I hate doing it.
I accidentally took my level 12 Latron Prime to the double boss fight on *System* today, and even that took a fraction of the time to finish than what Hek requires. And it's undeniably a harder fight (relativity applies).

I was wrong with U16. It will be released today.
But because of canada and timezones i can probably play it tomorrow.

Crossfiremissions are just normal exterminates, no fun in there.

So I reinstalled.

It's been so long. How long is this intro campaign? I'm at the resource gathering part, though I already had the resources handy, so I built the thing, but I still need to go get the stuff.

Still got my max level Excalibur, every other frames irrelevant.

How you aquire him looks pretty straightforward as far as I read about it, seems like it's only a quest without bull**** keys involved.

Just hoping they put Mutalist Alad V in a boss node in Eris so I can get Mesa  :q

Patch is a complete mess right now.
As of the hotfix the good old firewall error is back.
Hotfix fixed some unimporrtant PvP crap no one but DE cares about, supposedly fixed Corrupted Vor and Sargas Ruk .

Why fix the last two?
Corrupted Vor crashes the game for everyone but the host the second he appears.
Sargas Ruk crashes the game for the entire group when someone is in melee range of him. That includes DEAD Loki Decoys...
And why is Sargas Ruk a problem in particular? Because he's part of the new questline to get the new frame.

Yay.

/edit
Oh and the Void Trader is there. Don't bother, it's complete ****.

Annnnnd Excalibur is nerfed again. Also credit gain. Raids suck. I have to research Volt and his helmet to make Chroma so it'll be around 10 days to get it. Sigh, it's like they hate us.

Gammacor was broken as hell, man :lol:
Especially the Syndicate version. Absolutely nobody should've been surprised by that nerf.

That new Loki mod is a joke as well for EXP farming.
When you're invisible all your weapons are 100% silenced.
Do the following:
Max duration Invisibility, Soma, as many enemies as you want -> near endless amounts of EXP thanks to neverending Stealth bonus.

Kohm has been nerfed a while ago. Not in U16.
It's much worse that the Void is unplayable thanks to Vor crashing everyone but the host.

- Chroma could be ok with far more base duration (a.k.a. let me toggle this ****) and stronger abilities (1 & 4 without mods takes extreme long time to even kill enemys lvl1-6). As it is now.. meh.
- Synoid Rape-a-lot was perfect and those Bastards killed it. Was hoping for a akimbo synoid q.q
- Raids are useless since the reward is crap. Won't invest time as long as i can get more and better stuff on everything else. (have you seen the 'arcane' Rewards? Make them reliable and some of them would be useful. Now they are crap)
- creditrewards halved is bull****, especially with voidtrader and primed mods and tons of stuff to craft -.-

- Go there: https://warframe.com/buyplatinum
- click "Promocode"
- enter VoidCrystal
- enjoy free 3 days booster

Back
Top Bottom