Users who are viewing this thread

i love this mod, nice story and background
i've put all files properly
but sometime when i am entering town or go to another scene it's crashed
perhaps my hardware is not powerfull enough to play this mod
FYI : core i5 2,5Ghz, nvidia GT 335 M, DDR3 4Gb Dual channel
i've make all video option setting at LOW
any suggestion?

I can't give any info about the hardware requirements of the Shogun mod, but it is a bit more intensive than Native. In any case, I do not think the crashes you are experiencing are related to WSE, sorry.

What item in particular is giving you trouble downloading? All links I posted in the original post about keeping Warband and Shogun up-to-date appear to be currently working.

i have this problem..."You are running an unsupported version of Warband. The Warband Script Enhancer only supports version 1.143"
and it is pretty funny because I HAVE VERSION 1.143! non-steam
what am I doing wrong?

I´m correcting myself...I reinstalled 1.143 patch and it worked...but when I aplied crack, it doesn´t

Shogun - Sengoku Jidai itself is about as playable on a cracked Warband as any other mod, I would assume. However, Shogun - Sengoku Jidai pretty much requires Warband Script Enhancer to work properly. As noted by cmpxchg8b's above statement and by the following statement from his WSE FAQ, Warband Script Enhancer doesn't seem to work with an unofficial Warband executable.
cmpxchg8b said:
Does this allow people who don't own Warband to play?
No.
So yes, by extension, Shogun - Sengoku Jidai cannot be played on an illegal version. If you cannot afford $30, there is a chance M&B Warband may be among the other games discounted during the inevitable Steam Christmas sale. Maybe by then woyo-sensei will finally update his mod as well. Patience is a necessity within the modding community.

Doesn't work with a cracked Mountain Blade.  Oh well. I got around it by just failing the father's quest. AM I missing out on anything but not doing that?

For some reason, when the Sepukku scene is not working, Tab will not take you out. There are two ways out from that point on: Either run all the way to the edge of the map until it says something like "Exit Area," or press Esc and save and quit.

I have checked out this thread to see if I could find the answer, but nobody posted it before me, so I will, since I'm looking forward to play this great mod.
I have both warband and the mod updated (the mod having the patch), it's not cracked, bought via steam, WSE files (all of'em) copied and pasted in the MB main directory, the mod properly placed in its modules directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai means it should be in place properly without double folders) but when launching WSE the following error shows up: "Failed to create remote load library thread". Just in case, I set the wse setting
Path where WSE created files are stored (empty for default)
storage_path = C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai
I have tried changing the path to the moules only or the main MB directory paths, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that you never extracted any of the mod's files after downloading it? Merely downloading Shogun_-_Sengoku_Jidai.rar and placing it somewhere isn't going to do anything by itself; you need to extract the files to the correct location. This thread is about getting the WSE files set up to work with Shogun, and I didn't mention the steps for installing of the mod itself as I made the assumption that the user would already know or would find that information elsewhere.

Now, if you are referring to what you said here, I believe Space Lizard was having the same problem about the remote library thing just a few posts above this one. All I can tell you is what I suggested for the others. You can try asking the creator of WSE in his own thread but you'll need to be very specific about what your problem is and try to write your sentences very clearly. I think some people may have claimed that running WSELoader.exe as an administrator will remedy the problem but I wouldn't know as my user is already an administrator account.

Back
Top Bottom