(Warband) Manual Activation Denied

Users who are viewing this thread

i bought original warband , spent mone y and i cant play because my serial key is to long for activation!!!
it's 5x5
what i suppose t do now ?
spent money for retail version and seems like i've been robbed  :evil: now understant pirates
plz help me

de la Fere said:
Gameboon said:
de la Fere said:
I´am waiting for any information about this since this morning. I wrote an email to paradox-support, but until now I got no answer... At last: I´am not the only one with this problem.

Once you have a response, could you share any solutions with us?

Thanks
If I get an answer, I will be glad to share it... :smile:

I just had the same Problem.  With the new Viking COnquest released i thought about getting back to M&B.  God thing i didn't buy the Vikings DLC key yet.

I had a bad harddrive in my gaming rig a few years ago and did not reinstall warband since that. I was lucky to get the hdd working again long enough to retrieve my key. I also found an old e-mail with the receipt, so i could confirm it was the right key.  So after spending a few hours of search and downloading the latest patch, i came to the fristrating message "Activation denied!"

On the website http:// wact.taleworlds.com/manual.php  it says "Activation for this Serial Number has been denied."

How can that happen? It is definitely a legit key whoch i bought in 2012 and i only once installed it on the harddrive which is now broken (glad to be able to retrieve it still).
I want to use it on my newer Asus notebook now (i don't have a desktop computer any more after it broke down).

Please help me!

I had the same problem, bought the game in 2011, key worked perfectly until some month ago. Now  can't activate warband neither napoleonic wars.
2 ticket to the support, no answer by them, never trust supports.
Here in the forum instead, they told me they can not do anything.

the answer is that you probably have to buy cd key again. Luckily there are website with under 10€ :smile:

Just bought warband 2 days ago, and tried to activate the serial key, but I keep getting an invalid message.

This really frustrates me since I looked forwards to playing Warband.

Back
Top Bottom