Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Trash,

I would like to report some malicious activity.

Trox has been trading away good players and he plans on quitting, ban this fool.

I just really want this to be a fair tournament for all and acts like this are frowned upon in my community and are punishable by death. Of course, he shouldn't die - but a hand should be taken.

Your welcome community; your needs are my needs - and my only wish for a reward is the game I was promised by Robert. If I don't receive this game, I should beheve you to boycott the tournament and stand with me.

hëat said:
Dear Trash,

I would like to report some malicious activity.

Trox has been trading away good players and he plans on quitting, ban this fool.

I just really want this to be a fair tournament for all and acts like this are frowned upon in my community and are punishable by death. Of course, he shouldn't die - but a hand should be taken.

GlitterBall: Trox: do u care about the scramble tourney
GlitterBall: i wanna win but i dont have alot of time
Trox: reds actually pretty close
Trox: if u havent noticed, ive done garbage trades
Trox: for a reason, me and nero are pretty much quitting the tourney
Trox: do you wanna be the captain
GlitterBall: uhh
Trox: just schedule matches blah blah blah
Trox: it sucks **** to captain, but if u wanna do it lmk
Trox: i can ask other people
GlitterBall: ask the other ppl
GlitterBall: if not i guess ican do ti
Trox: ill only make u do it unless u dont mind and wanna
Trox: cause having to message for scrims and matches and messaging ur team
GlitterBall: why are uguys quitting?
Trox: is a pain in the ass
Trox: cause the game sucks ****
Trox: theres still alot of players to have 8
Trox: but uh, prob not as good as the team was a few days agbo

Your welcome community, my only wish for a reward is the game I was promised by Robert. If I don't receive this game, I should beheve you to boycott the tournament and stand with me.

You are a true hero.

This is purely business Timothy. I hope we can have some erotic-roleplay once this havoc comes to an end.

EDIT: The admin team is forcing me to remove my posts so they can smother themselves in all the credit. This is my ban, and I want my game.

LIVE AT THE WARBAND COURTROOM

uJznGfO.png

Announcement

It has come to the administration team's attention that Trox has been attempting to sabotage his team so they cannot compete in the tournament any longer before he himself quit. In light of this knowledge we have decided to ban Trox from the Warband Fantasy League and any future installments of this tournament. In addition to this ruling, we have reworked the trades to make them more fair but also so it doesn't effect the Free Agency bidding results.

• The Zacty Trade has been reversed
  • The Cru Trade remains
  • The Gorlock Trade has been reworked to be Gorlock for Azrud, Danate, 1 million, Drykkon, Rallix, Habirama, Mihawk
  • Cradoc has been given back to the Squirtles
  • Surkan and t are back with the Yalen Yankees

Due to Trox being removed from the team, the Squirtles have been credited $1,500,000 for their free agency budget(His base value from original draft). The Sargoth Squirtles leadership will be taken over by Ummmmmmmidk and Achaner. If you are involved with these team please add your new captains as soon as possible so they can fill in.

Captains and players of the Squirtles, please add Achaner on steam for scheduling and other such things.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/necrop3nguin/

John7 said:
What about the people Trox drafted in free agency during his dive into madness?

They remain with the Squirtles, the trades were modified to allow the money still be there so we didn't have to redo the whole FA process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom