Warband Champions 2015-2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till you do Iceland btw.

(Nominating Raven for iceland)

edit: Just realized iceland isn't on your list of countries, you should add it.

Novacc said:
Can't wait till you do Iceland btw.

(Nominating Raven for iceland)

edit: Just realized iceland isn't on your list of countries, you should add it.

Fearless_Raven is Finnish btw. (unless you mean the KD_Raven, he is dutch).

EDIT: Oh wait, there was another Raven back in Wolfpack who was Icelandic, never mind. In that case Titanthraell would easily beat that guy anyway!

I think axL should get the title of the Champion. He has been Finland's best player for many years and one of the best all-round player in the whole Warband. Of course Sota needs to get respect from his commanding skills and he is also very skilled archer/xbowman and infantry.

I haven't seen many Finns playing lately, but I think that Parasdoxa's and Elazul's skill levels have been pretty stable. Not a big improvement there, but both of them are amazing players and have a good potential to get in the highest tier in Warband. Both of them are almost already there.

In my opinion Alene has improved little bit like in a year or a half. The most positive surprise has been Dopey who has been playing really well on IG BG and also he has had good performances in matches I guess.

Nowadays I don't know pretty much about Bauglir's and Varangia's skill levels so I don't give any comment about them. But both of them are good players.  :smile:

I have been very busy after the summer because I moved to another city and started studying in university of applied sciences. Still I have tried to keep my skills at some level to not get totally rusty. I haven't got time to take part in matches, which is really sad but I would like to play if I have time for it. Not sure though that are my skills enough to play in matches atm.  :grin:

So, don't vote me pls  :oops:

I don't vote on most of these cause I don't know enough to choose but axl is by far the best of finland, one of the best anywhere, especially at adapting to other people for good teamwork

I think i lost the true meaning of this topic...I thought that we were voting about players who improved their skills in the last year (2015) and of course voting players that in the last year proved to be the best of their nations.But now i'm watching a lot of players getting voted and I didn' t watched a lot of these guys playing in the last year so much...so I guess we are voting  warband Champions  since the beginning of WB to  the very last year ...

The Champion of Finland is...
0vCsXKt.jpg

SotaMursu
Perfect commander.

P.S: Congrats to axL being 2nd. Also want to mention Bauglir and Dopey.​

Belgium time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom