Warband Battlestream |

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations to RNGD who proved worthy winners and claim the 3rd spot in the WNL. Video can be found here:

http://www.twitch.tv/warband_battlestream/b/361359715

Thanks to everybody who watched and see you soon for some Nations Cup action!

Sil Good Feeling said:
Killfacer said:
Hi there guys, we have Russia vs Poland coming up for you in the Nations Cup on 24/02 at 18:00 GMT. It should be a fantastic match!

yay  :smile:
Yes "yay" is the best "word" :grin:
I am waiting to that match. Good luck PL of course ;D

Furthermore, what do you think Deacon about streaming match PE v Sarracens in SNL ? I think that it`ll be intense and fantastic match too. Both teams played in final of Poland Cup so now both sides want to show who is better. In final match as you know PE was better.  Match will be on Saturday at 19 gmt. Write here what do you think about that and we must have acceptance by both sides. :grin:
Regards
Gannicus, the Drunken Warrior and Undefeated God of the Arena ;p

Kamillo said:
Furthermore, what do you think Deacon about streaming match PE v Sarracens in SNL ? I think that it`ll be intense and fantastic match too. Match will be on Saturday at 19 gmt. Write here what do you think about that and we must have acceptance by both sides. :grin:
Regards
Gannicus, the Drunken Warrior and Undefeated God of the Arena ;p

That's certainly something we'd like to do but i'll need to speak to a few other people first. Will give you a shout on steam when I have an answer.

Apologies about the quality of the stream today, had some difficulties with new software which we will  be able to sort out for the next stream. We also recorded a copy of the match locally so I will post that when we've uploaded it.

Thanks to both teams for giving us an exciting match and keep an eye out because we'll be bringing your some more Nations Cup action soon!

Back
Top Bottom