Want to play as female? Try this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VampLena said:
This is a game, not a documentary, if someone wants to play a woman, its their right especially when the option was there...

It's also the developers right to do whatever they wish with their game, whether the players like it or not, and because WFaS is a stand-alone expansion, comparing it's features or lack of features to Warband or the vanilla M&B is pointless nagging.

PS. As was pointed out earlier, this discussion has no place in this topic, it has it's own place on another topic

VampLena said:
This is a game, not a documentary, if someone wants to play a woman, its their right especially when the option was there, Europeans need to learn to stop being so sexist. "Oh my goodness a strong woman! We cant have that!"

:roll:

VampLena said:
Thanks so much for this mod.

And I give a big middle finger to people and even the designers who might be upset Im playing as a woman in WFaS. I simply dont care, I wouldn't care either if the npcs were upset (in fact I'd prefer it), I'd love for men in the game to get all upset to meet a strong woman and try to stop my rise to power. This is a game, not a documentary, if someone wants to play a woman, its their right especially when the option was there, Europeans need to learn to stop being so sexist. "Oh my goodness a strong woman! We cant have that!"

And ironically, I am a Polish woman, hence the name Lena.
:???:Maybe on the continent sexism is a problem.

Taan Jery said:
It's also the developers right to do whatever they wish with their game, whether the players like it or not, and because WFaS is a stand-alone expansion, comparing it's features or lack of features to Warband or the vanilla M&B is pointless nagging.

I've seen that defense quite alot, but when a game series goes backwards you're damn right players will call them on it.

Mount and blade with fire and sword is lacking almost every innovation to the series made in Mount and blade warband and just because you're content with at best laziness and at worst a complete disrespect for customers and or the franchise some of us arn't.

Taan Jery said:
It's also the developers right to do whatever they wish with their game
And it's our right as customers to tell the developers to sod off and make games WE want to play.

Melissia said:
Taan Jery said:
And it's our right as customers to tell the developers to sod off and make games WE want to play.
No it's not.  TaleWorlds, as well as these forums, are privately owned and can do whatever the hell they damn want.  If they didn't, there would be no Mount&Blade in the first place. 

Bolkonsky said:
Melissia said:
Taan Jery said:
No it's not.  TaleWorlds, as well as these forums, are privately owned and can do whatever the hell they damn want.  If they didn't, there would be no Mount&Blade in the first place.
Yes, it is.  We don't ahve to buy their games.  We don't have to support them.  We don't have to compliment their games.  We aren't legally obligated to do any of this.  We can criticize their game as much as we may or may not want-- if they ban people for doing it here, the criticism will be on other forums.

They can continue making whatever games they want.  But that doesn't mean that people are obligated to buy them.  The customer speaks through their wallets, after all.

I am ^.^  I don't speak for anyone but myself of course, so I wouldn't/couldn't say how many other people have done the same.

Ceriy said:
As one of the people who worked on WFaS wrote:
By the storyline the main hero could become a Moscow/Polish tsar/king. Historically, it will be very stupid to see on the throne of Eastern European States a woman of examples in history is not, and this probably is the cause of this situation.

Time for them to crack open a history book then:

Polish monarchs:

Jadwiga, Queen, reigned 1384-1399

Anna, Queen, reigned 1575-1586

And you'll note the existence of Queen Christina of Sweden who is in the game.
Now my apologies for interrupting this thread but I couldn't let such blatant tosh stand without comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom