Vikings religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, sorry. I'll just stop there and not continue, I admit I was a little angered when I wrote that, plus it was midnight.

If you really want to delve into such complex questions, I dare say there might be better points to start than such a thread.
Books, for example. I'm not talking about the esoteric stuff often connected with so-called paganism, but scientific works like Peter Brown: The Rise of Western Christendom or Josheph Campbell: The Masks of God.

Rule zum Rabensang said:
If you really want to delve into such complex questions, I dare say there might be better points to start than such a thread.
Books, for example. I'm not talking about the esoteric stuff often connected with so-called paganism, but scientific works like Peter Brown: The Rise of Western Christendom or Josheph Campbell: The Masks of God.
Well thanks for the books names! I wish to start a thread about it and i start it! Cause i like to hear what people think! If someone dont like the thread just dont read it! Im not trying to be rude, just saying what i think. I will take a look at the books fella, thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom