Vikingr is NOT dead event | Temporarily stopped (more info in the thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

The server we are using for the event is not mine, I am only allowed to use it once a week. So if I wanted to organize an event every Saturday, I would have to be at home every Saturday, so that I could switch the server on and off at the right time. As of admining, I agree the event doesn't need an admin at all, if a good scene queue is set. However, I like changing scenes manually, as it is barely an effort for me, while it makes scenes better fit the amount of players.

vtz said:
The server we are using for the event is not mine, I am only allowed to use it once a week. So if I wanted to organize an event every Saturday, I would have to be at home every Saturday, so that I could switch the server on and off at the right time. As of admining, I agree the event doesn't need an admin at all, if a good scene queue is set. However, I like changing scenes manually, as it is barely an effort for me, while it makes scenes better fit the amount of players.

I wasn't aiming my post at you :wink:

Hey there, the next event will be on 3rd September (in less than 3 weeks)! We need many players to bring the event back to life after such a long break, make sure you don't miss it!

Most likely I will be unable to attend the event, and most of the next ones too.
However, I wish you all have fun there and that the events will be succesful!

jepekula said:
Most likely I will be unable to attend the event, and most of the next ones too.
Thanks!
The weekly RaW event is the problem, right? I've seen that Arnarins are not the only ones from Vikingr community who attend it! Maybe I should move the Vikingr event to Friday or Sunday?

So, sorry for not announcing this yesterday, I totally forgot about it.

1. Since now, the event will be hosted on Fridays at 7:00 pm GMT. Please tell that to anyone who is known to want to attend this event, so that we don't end up having players who will come on Saturday anyway and will be surprised that they don't see the server.

2. The server changed its name. Now it's called "Vikingr is NOT dead".

3. The next event is on 2nd September and NOT the 3rd. Again, please do your best to inform players (especially clan leaders) about it. I will do that in the Steamgroup, but I'm sure it will not be enough.

4. The nice graphics posted by Warenhari was removed, since the text on it says the events are on Saturdays. If you could send me an updated graphics, I'd gladly put it back :smile:

vtz said:
jepekula said:
Thanks!
The weekly RaW event is the problem, right? I've seen that Arnarins are not the only ones from Vikingr community who attend it! Maybe I should move the Vikingr event to Friday or Sunday?
No, I haven't been able to attend the RaW event either on some weeks. It's just that I recently started service, so it's quite hard to play when I want.
Anyway, hurray, I can afterall attend atleast this week. Not so sure about the next ones, though.

The event is starting in 1 hour!

Additional note: Since now, I will be playing with a nickname "Snorri" instead of "Snorri_Geirrmadr_Jomsborg"
We split our paths in a very good atmosphere. And no, I did not argue with Ragnarr or something. I just had my reasons to leave it.

Back
Top Bottom