Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Users who are viewing this thread

Confirmed now that background music is messed up for Native Single Player.

Every time I go into a menu of any kind the music stops and resets.

Also you know that clinking of coins you hear every time you buy something? That's gone too. You still get a game notice saying that you spend ___ denars, but no coin sound.

Kleidophoros said:
HannesFury said:
Any way to reverse the update for us using steam and so on? Must we uninstall and download from this http://www.taleworlds.com/download.aspx?type=2 instead ?

Other than these current issues as of now, looking very promising. Good job on the new features!
You can't reverse the patches on Steam for any game.
You can however install as many copies as you like; just download the installer from TW and you are good to go.

Latest version is not officially on download page but here you go http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1150.exe

Patch only; Use with caution! http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1150.exe

The question was not whether and how to install this new patch wherein there is the compatability issue I described with a screenshot, but rather the older version which is compatible with current WSE version and mods using this for them to function. But are you in essence saying that one could install a Warband separate from Steam, as in v 1.143, while at the same time having (the mandatory) new version on Steam without a problem?

Kleidophoros said:
Ringwraith #5 said:
Kleidophoros said:
BDK said:
Already? Patch has been released an hour ago... I am sure they will fix it in time.
To be fair, they shouldn't have broken it in the first place. Seriously, how do you miss that in playtesting? There was playtesting, right?
In a perfect world there is no such thing as a patch but whatchagonnado?
It's a pretty obvious flaw that is mind baffling as to why it could even happen. The 1-man army bug which makes the game un-win-able is still present. I guess that's just another "opps" .. "we'll fix it later" ..

HannesFury said:
The question was not whether and how to install this new patch wherein there is the compatability issue I described with a screenshot, but rather the older version which is compatible with current WSE version and mods using this for them to function. But are you in essence saying that one could install a Warband separate from Steam, as in v 1.143, while at the same time having (the mandatory) new version on Steam without a problem?
Yes, I am saying you can have a latest version steam install and another older version install out of steam without any problems whatsoever.

BDK said:
Kleidophoros said:
In a perfect world there is no such thing as a patch but whatchagonnado?
It's a pretty obvious flaw that is mind baffling as to why it could even happen. The 1-man army bug which makes the game un-win-able is still present. I guess that's just another "opps" .. "we'll fix it later" ..
Dev who was testing it had the sound off..?

Shemaforash said:
ohmigod

yup, mine's updated.

Lol, IG battlegrounds
mb167.jpg

Everyone who has this same problem must reinstall his Admin Tools.

psychopigeon said:
Restarted steam, verified cache, still in-game gun sounds and ambient sounds are messed up.
Have you tested with Native?
Quite possible that there's something that would need to be rebuilt/reworked for non-Native modules on the new version. No reason for Taleworlds to ensure back-version mod-compatibility.

Back
Top Bottom