(Version 1.0) Errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Font size too big in the party skill tab.

12212507go2.png

Hard to explain this one without a video but enemies seem to toggle extremely fast between fancying you and turning their back at you. Stops once one of your troops move close.

I have a problem with portraits, after playing for a while they all get buged, and show the same picture (tipically, my portrait, but expanded). On the trade screen, the party screen, the character screen, etc, always the same one. Sometimes the picture changes (once it was Tibaut Castle lol), and sometimes I just see a few random red lines.

1. Plate armor has rigging problem and shows ugly black hole around the waist when riding

2. Automatic shoreline blending on the worldmap does not go well with nearby mountain texture. Making the latter render later would solve the problem, methinks

3. Defending a siege does not give morale boost

Train Peasants Quest bug:
Got 2 fights with bandits in the train peasants quest. Ive trained 4 of them and failed the last 2 but I got a battle against bandits. Curiously the job wasnt done and I could train more peasants. So I trained a few more and got another fight with bandits in the village!

Also the townsmen/woman dont move any longer after Ive talked to them. Guess its not supposed to be that way?

is it just me that has noticed that food no longer gives a morale boost? this make keeping a big army much harder..

Another weird thing thats probably just bad luck, none of the vaegir villages will give me any quests or have any recruits out for hire.. We are not at war with each other

pesja said:
is it just me that has noticed that food no longer gives a morale boost? this make keeping a big army much harder..

Another weird thing thats probably just bad luck, none of the vaegir villages will give me any quests or have any recruits out for hire.. We are not at war with each other

What is your relationship with the faction and your relationship with the town.  I have torqued a faction a
little extra by fighting a party that was running away from me,  I bet that the additional negative relationship
lasts after the war is over.

i may have robbed a caravan or two.. Anyway, my relations with the town is neutral.. Probably just bad luck.. the food bug is the problem.. only way to raise morale is to constantly fight

pesja said:
i may have robbed a caravan or two.. Anyway, my relations with the town is neutral.. Probably just bad luck.. the food bug is the problem.. only way to raise morale is to constantly fight

That makes your relationship with the faction go down, which makes it so you cannot recruit from them and probably makes  it so you cant get any quests either.

i dont think that has much to do with it.. Ive robbed sevreal nord caravans and taken two castles from them, but i can still recruit nords

An extremely minor bug in the press release version, not sure if it's carried over to 1.003:
I wanted my old fiefs of Ismirala Castle and Curaw again, so after my mercenary contract with Swadia expired I went and conquered them on my own. I was designated Vaegir Rebel and got a nice grey color on the map. I then made a beeline for Praven and before the Vaegir punitive expedition managed to take back either one I swore loyalty to Harlaus (that got rid of the "is the ruler of Player Faction" thing in the encyclopedia, replacing it with the familiar "is a vassal of king Harlaus of Swadia", btw). The thing is, although my fiefs are now nice and orange on the map, the peasant parties that go between Curaw the the outlying villages have retained the grey color. :razz:

Edit: In other news, I seem to have a flap of bloody skin stuck on my spear now. :razz:

Anyone have a solution to the food bug???

I don't know what caused it but suddenly the food stop ed to give me a morale boost it just says honey +0 morale where it said before honey +10 morale the same for all other food types so i cant get the morale up except fighting all the time.

Back
Top Bottom