Version 0.951 Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BocajacoB said:
When I was talking to the trainer this message poped up and everytime i click ignore, it just pops up again. Retry doesn't work either.

screencaptureprofessionis4.png

Remember the golden rule - if you get assertion errors, missing textures and the like do a full uninstall/reinstall

downloaded 9.51 ---all character faces are gone. Beards and hair show but no face? Never had this happen in any other version.

DanAngleland said:
[...] When trying to look at 'Factions' in the quest menu [...] When clicking on 'Factions', an error box pops up with the following info:

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade.950\mount&blade.exe
File: e:\develop\mb\rgl\rgl Renderer.h
Line: 1367

Expression:SUCCEEDED(hrs)

Having read the message, I clicked on ignore and was able to continue playing, but trying the same menus again gave me the same error. It was also happening for 'Locations' in the Quest menu, but none of the other options.

I am getting the same thing. DX9 [the version from the 0.808 days], Nvidia Asus 7900GTX video card.

There is block writing i can't understand while i play.

I havent downloaded any versions since 0.903

so its been a while

do you think its becuase of that.

if so can i have a link?

Bug: If you try to take the kidnapped girl prisoner after "rescuing" her and you do not have any points in prisoner skill, she disappears permanently and the quest is forever unfinished.  This prevents any other rescue-the-kidnapped-girl quests from being taken for the rest of that character's life.

Bug: Adjusting troops' faces does not seem to have an effect after the first attempt.

Third round of the tournament, Halmar, an error along the lines of "shadowmap error, something something will be reduced something something", I'll replay and see if it happens again.  if so, I'll cap the error message.

Archonsod said:
BocajacoB said:
When I was talking to the trainer this message poped up and everytime i click ignore, it just pops up again. Retry doesn't work either.

screencaptureprofessionis4.png

Remember the golden rule - if you get assertion errors, missing textures and the like do a full uninstall/reinstall

I'm getting the same error, even after doing a full uninstall/reinstall... twice.

Hmm.  Right before engaging looters in battle:

RGL ERROR

"Unable to create depth stencil surface width=2480 height=2480.  Shadowmap quality will be reduced the next time you start the game"

Game crashes and closes, you have to restart.
That was the same error I got before the third round of the tournament; I'm guessing something rather rare triggers it that occurs in battle, but that's twice in a rather short period.

Tacoslayer23 said:
There is block writing, I can't understand while I play.
I haven't downloaded any versions since 0.903
so its been a while
do you think its because of that.
if so can I have a link?

I and a lot of others are getting this problem. You not downloading any versions since 0.903 isn't the problem.

I don't know if this has been reported before, but I found one very bad bug.

Screenshot:
bugqj3.png

It happened when I was besieging a castle (can't remember which one, sadly), and I pressed "e" to view myself from the front, with arrows in the shield, when everything turned black except the shields, and the writing went weird.

Couk said:
some enemies troops are up in a tree  :shock:  :???:

i must kill them with crossbow xDD

(excuse my english im argentinian) =)

I got this the other night in .950, however, it was me and my troops!! That is where we spawned at the start of the battle.

Maximilian said:
I don't know if this has been reported before, but I found one very bad bug.

Screenshot:
bugqj3.png

It happened when I was besieging a castle (can't remember which one, sadly), and I pressed "e" to view myself from the front, with arrows in the shield, when everything turned black except the shields, and the writing went weird.
same thing happend to me

I noticed again some people without hair. My trainer and Ramun, the slave trader.

Also when I started I checked characters in my quests. My guy says 0 reknown. But when I go to reports I am 70 reknown.

Any ideas if the block letters and RGL errors have any way to be fixed. Did this happen in a previous version?

I've had block letters in other games and there are three things that may fix them. Upgrade yer drivers, turn off anti-aliasing, and disable anisotropic filtering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom