Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the smallest update in 0.7 but... heck why not share it!
Anvpvhz.jpg

The Dark Robin said:
Tarius30 said:
Gems for a new mining feature?
No

Dan the Chef said:
Player Lair?
No but I love the idea. Perhaps it could be implemented in certain events...
Oh come on DG! :grin: tell em already  :cool:

Hello! Been awhile since I've checked the dev forums for Perisno. I've read the entire thread and man does it look great.

So, I saw the hunting post, and thought: wouldn't it be cool if the Wolf Knights had trained wolves? Armored Wolves, perhaps? Might be a little bit too fantastical, though.

That's all I can pull out of my head. Can't wait to play 0.7. As much as it hurts me to say: Take your time  :mrgreen:

unknown3056 said:
Hello! Been awhile since I've checked the dev forums for Perisno. I've read the entire thread and man does it look great.

So, I saw the hunting post, and thought: wouldn't it be cool if the Wolf Knights had trained wolves? Armored Wolves, perhaps? Might be a little bit too fantastical, though.

That's all I can pull out of my head. Can't wait to play 0.7. As much as it hurts me to say: Take your time  :mrgreen:
That was our thoughts exactly... well something along that line, and this is a planned feature, but it probably won't make 0.7
- [0%] Riderless mounts/spawns that spawn in parties around Perisno

There have not been any updates in a while since I havn't been able to fix the latest bug that came up. When I have we shall bring you guys some more awesome stuff!

Michadr said:
There have not been any updates in a while since I havn't been able to fix the latest bug that came up. When I have we shall bring you guys some more awesome stuff!
just out of pure interest, what does this bug do?

sjoerddz said:
Michadr said:
Upcode errors (floods of red text) and the notificationss are completely gone.  :cool:

Michadr said:
sjoerddz said:
Michadr said:
Upcode errors (floods of red text) and the notificationss are completely gone.  :cool:
nice  :neutral:

Not nice, your whole save is ruined. Thank god I was sensible enough to take my time and not freelance anymore and boy am I enjoying Perisno WAAAAY more.

I doubt the save is ruined. I can usually get notifications back by just exiting the game and going back in. A little annoying but not ruined.

Shidan said:
I doubt the save is ruined. I can usually get notifications back by just exiting the game and going back in. A little annoying but not ruined.
Well i really don't care about a save, since I am simply testing, and The longest i usually play is 5-10 in-game days to see if everything is in order.

Nope, a save CAN get ruined. On two separate occasion( two save files one made after the other expressly to test the error) I had the opcode error, both times triggered by revolting against my freelancing lord. Both times I attempted to fix it by restarting the game but the error code still persisted, so yes a save can get ruined and from my experience the probability of it happening is 100%.

How are we able to change our Poll vote on the AI?
I voted "NO, change it". but want to say "YES, it is fine..."
~Thanks

Back
Top Bottom