[Updated to beta2!] Game of Thrones Map- Released [Poll Changes; Close Call!]

Boat crossing of the continent is currently nil- you're in one sea or the other; should I...

• Way Through to Either Sea

Votes: 98 68.1%
  • Boats Stuck on Respective Sides

Votes: 46 31.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dunno man, it is my preferred weapon of choice next to the spiked mace. The way the weapons are laid out is kind of odd, could you put them in one store?

Well, me making constant updates to the map makes it difficult for Domhnall to keep the server updated with the proper version, so until I compile a huge list of things that people want done (Or until the map is no longer being hosted on a server), I won't be releasing an update for a while, if ever. I did, after all, claim that my update before the last one would be the "last" one. :razz:

Found a bug, have a pic on steam, willpu tit on when i am on not on a nook : P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/avion365/screenshot/577826770217906642?tab=public

Saboteur100 said:
Well, me making constant updates to the map makes it difficult for Domhnall to keep the server updated with the proper version, so until I compile a huge list of things that people want done (Or until the map is no longer being hosted on a server), I won't be releasing an update for a while, if ever. I did, after all, claim that my update before the last one would be the "last" one. :razz:

Across the River's Final Release was when I ported it to PW4 Alpha 6. See how that turned out?

Call of Thrones, also known as War of Thrones, is a 3D browser-based MMORPG that requires you download a mini-client before running the game on the web browser.

Back
Top Bottom