Unofficial Warband IRC channel — Everyone welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

MaHuD said:
okiN said:
Well, seeing as there are hundreds, probably thousands of lines every day, that would get kind of annoying. :razz:

Notifications come from highlights (someone saying your name or other keyword) and private messages.
I get them with mIRC.
I notice them, but immediately discard the memory while playing.
So not that annoying.

Yeah, I had it too before I disabled it.

Just to give some perspective on that last post:

[19:44:08] <enzo__> lollll
[19:44:09] <enzo__> jews
[19:44:10] <enzo__> LOl
[19:44:12] <enzo__> L
[19:44:19] <Lhorkan> enzo__ is weird
[19:44:48] <enzo__> JEWS LOL
[19:45:05] <enzo__> lol
[19:45:06] <enzo__> dont call me jew
[19:45:09] <enzo__> im so not a jew
[19:45:16] <enzo__> JEWS LOL
[19:45:49] <Lost-Lamb> Tweetyelf: Remove Enzo please.
[19:46:02] <enzo__> lol why lost-lamb
[19:46:19] <enzo__> let me hear your reason lost-lamb
[19:46:44] <enzo__> jews<--------- LoLLLLL
[19:47:09] <enzo__> LOLLLLLL---------------->jews
[19:47:22] * Tweetyelf sets ban on *!*@h175n1fls33o1096.telia.com
[19:47:25] * Tweetyelf has kicked enzo__ from #mount&blade-warband (enzo__)

Pretty good example of someone breaking the "common sense" rule. :razz:

Depends on your client. Usually you can add it to favourites or something like that, or else put "/join #mount&blade-warband" in your perform text (sent whenever you connect to a network).

Yoshiboy said:
Depends on your client. Usually you can add it to favourites or something like that, or else put "/join #mount&blade-warband" in your perform text (sent whenever you connect to a network).

I'm using chatzilla. I've clicked open at startup, that should do it :smile:

Enzo said:
Bull**** IRC channel, dont bother to enter it people.

Unfortunately there are a large amount of asshats on IRC.  This channel is no different. 

okiN said:
Heh. And what are you crying about, then? I don't recall seeing you there.

Edit: oh, I see. You joined the off-topic channel. I did warn you. :razz:

No I didn't and there's no reason to lie.  No big deal anyway, IRC channels like this are a dime a dozen.

No reason to be so impolite... especially when I'm not lying, and you're the one who's confused.

touko 01 23:25:06 * Gerin ([email protected]) has joined #mount&blade
touko 02 00:08:37 * Bugmanina| sets ban on *!*@c-76-114-26-192.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
touko 02 00:08:47 * Bugmanina| has kicked Gerin from #mount&blade (**** OFF)

This thread isn't for that channel. If you'd bothered to read the first post in this thread, you would have seen my warning that #mount&blade is off-topic and hostile. You've never been on #mount&blade-warband.

But hey, no worries. Dumbasses like you are a dime a dozen. :smile:

okiN said:
No reason to be so impolite... especially when I'm not lying, and you're the one who's confused.

touko 01 23:25:06 * Gerin ([email protected]) has joined #mount&blade
touko 02 00:08:37 * Bugmanina| sets ban on *!*@c-76-114-26-192.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
touko 02 00:08:47 * Bugmanina| has kicked Gerin from #mount&blade (**** OFF)

This thread isn't for that channel. If you'd bothered to read the first post in this thread, you would have seen my warning that #mount&blade is off-topic and hostile. You've never been on #mount&blade-warband.

But hey, no worries. Dumbasses like you are a dime a dozen. :smile:

You're still lying.  I was kicked because Buggermanina has a bug up his arse.  Oh, and **** you.  :smile: 

Lying about what? I didn't say anything about why he kicked you. AFAIK he dit it because he's a bit of a tit and he was stupid drunk, I didn't bother actually reading the conversation. Apparently Ilex opped him because he thought it'd be funny or something, I dunno. Point is, stuff like that tends to happen in that channel, which is why we set up a new one for people who prefer a bit more stability. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom