[University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Users who are viewing this thread

Where to put it: /Mount&Blade/Modules/ or in /Mount&Blade /Modules/Europe 1805 II

EDIT:

I found, moderator Quatilisis* is fix it and say on the "europe II"

Hey guys,

First of all, congratulations on this mod !!!

and my question:
Quintillius, when you will finish your "Grand Guide" ?

Is anyone else's grand guide just 4 pages long as well?

And as a follow-up: I've been the second class for ages now. I'm renting a little place in Dresden and I have like 10 times the needed work experience. Any help?

Captured Joe said:
You mean you have those Work Points?
Maybe you need more Prestige. Or maybe you didn't rent the house, but bought it?

Rented the house, what's the fasted way to up my Prestige?

Quintilus, now I get the full download, not sure what happened there :smile:

can someone tell me how i get resources to my towns so i can build things, and how you can fire the finance guy and get the building guy instead

You don't need resources in order to build structures in towns. You only need money, money and money! Talk to the Commissioner of Finance to get the key to the treasury room. There you can view your current amount of money.
Not enough? Try to increase the tax level by talking to the same man. After some weeks you can hire the Commissioner of Architecture.

The Commissioner of the Town can guide you during your game.
Firing those commissioners is not available (yet).

Yeah. I've got a little problem. I've downloaded the game, it was epic, Napoleon likes me, I became his Officer, I got some troops from the Warrant Officer and when I started a battle I woke up on the battlefield with like 4-5 Grenadiers even though I have like a Battalion of Dragoons and a Regiment of Grenadiers. Ideas?

Captured Joe said:
Ehh, increase the battle size?

How?  :evil: How can I increase it, lol? The enemy has like 20 troops or more(didn't count) on the battlefield. Anyway how to increase the size?

Back
Top Bottom