Unfairly 2-4 weeks ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello good community, and good admins.
Today I want to discuss about my ban of 2-4 weeks.
Why I make an topic about it? Because I want that everyone reads this.

4 days ago, I got banned for 2-4 weeks. Why? Because I protect my loot.
Some players really complain to get people banned, like Leo_Bonheart.

The story:
Im with a friend in the Town (Scene7), go out of the Town. And than he just suddenly hit me on purpose.
I killed him, was almost dead, and I cryed for a Doctor, BUT I saw a guy sneaky in the area of my loot, and he was already at 1m from the loot.
I decided to kill him with my Great Sword, and so I protected my loot.
Than this guy(LEO_Boanheart)said that I was randomming. After that like 10 minutes of Discussion with Admin in the "mappers"(under PW administrator channel)he said that I probably get a lot of trouble.
Than I see that I got kicked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rejoined the server, and I was already forgotten it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 Minutes later:
You are banned 2-4 weeks for changing stories.

Do you think this is right? For only protecting my loot like everyone else does?

And if you don't like me at all, than you need to think like im just your best friend, or your brother, before you post like:
Yes you really needed that ban.

Discuss it here.

What server? what admins?

Also, it was unnecessary to make a new topic for it, despite what you think.

I was the one to ban him, and the reason was multiple times of changing stories, even in the teamspeak you were changing stories, one of the stories, "Well, i just killed this guy. and then he was running for my armour" second story "he stood next to the money bag" yet another story "he was holding the money bag in his hands while looting the armour" And, i hate story changers/liars. So i kicked you, fairly.. And once you got on what did you do? You said in global "10k on Leos head" and then a guy standing next to Leo says "Contract accepted" and  kills another guy next to him on accident, then kills Leo. And then i hear from another admin, that you changed story another time, and i decided to ban you for 2 weeks minimum, but after the TS talk i decided to keep you banned for 4 weeks. And Strider agrees to this ban, have a good day

You were not protecting your loot, you were just saying to yourself "A guy that walks outside town walked close to my loot, better kill"

So you killed a guy who was only standing near your loot?

He didnt do anything yet so you had no rigth to attack him.

This is not the right place to post this, especially now that your ban is coming to an end.

I just hope you realise that what you did was against the rules.

don't know why some people think they are so special that they can make a separate topic.

Mathryt said:
So you killed a guy who was only standing near your loot?

He didnt do anything yet so you had no rigth to attack him.

Well, if you see someone running straight for your loot, i say that's a good enough reason to kill him before he picks up the money and you're left with nothing (given that the kill was recent). I have shot commoners that have ran straight for my loot in the middle of the fighting.

If you don't want to get killed, you should stay away from fighting. Just as i consider it legit to kill someone for entering a factions treasury. Just stay away or don't complain. Simple as that.

Obigmouth said:
commoners shouldnt even be near any fighting

Its dumb to give commoners a soldier class

1. Train as a footman for a faction
2. tap commoner pole
3. Yeey you are now a commoner footman until you die!!!

Back
Top Bottom